Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Previous posts in this thread. What...you think I interviewed every single Jets fan? You're certainly mistaken on that matter.

I think I have a much better feel for what Jets fans think than you do. Since I am one and I know a lot more than you do

I think you made a post that was inaccurate and tainted by your own bias.I am not mistaken. You are just plain wrong.

Any fan of hockey knows these two teams do not take each other lightly. And the vast majority of fans know that when a team with 117 points plays a team with 114 points that the games will be :popcorn:

Georgetown Al

I’m back...
Aug 8, 2017
I think I have a much better feel for what Jets fans think than you do. Since I am one and I know a lot more than you do

I think you made a post that was inaccurate and tainted by your own bias.I am not mistaken. You are just plain wrong.

Any fan of hockey knows these two teams do not take each other lightly. And the vast majority of fans know that when a team with 117 points plays a team with 114 points that the games will be :popcorn:

Aavco here's more popcorn your going to need it... :laugh:

RHiD0K65NxxLO.gif

Go :jets Go

RomanEmpire

Feb 26, 2013
Nashville, TN
Could easily see Jets taking this in 4 or 5.... no offense to Nashville but they didn’t look good in round 1 and barely got by a weak Avs team.... we will see but I like the jets chances of wearing Nashville down.
The 6 games against the Avs (in which they were CLEARLY the better team when they actually showed up) should definitely override the 82 game, presidents trophy season they had prior.

Cellee

Dec 20, 2014
The 6 games against the Avs (in which they were CLEARLY the better team when they actually showed up) should definitely override the 82 game, presidents trophy season they had prior.
I am certain that you specifically was losing it over how bad they played down the stretch.

RomanEmpire

Feb 26, 2013
Nashville, TN
I am certain that you specifically was losing it over how bad they played down the stretch.
Lol touché.

But that’s just me overreacting & being an emotional fan. They’re obviously an elite team & rise to the occasion when the stage is big.

This series won’t be a sweep on either side.

Jetster231

Mar 6, 2018
Plot twist. Jets and Preds end up with the series tied 3-3. Game 7 is cancelled and the Preds play Vegas and the Jets play the Sharks. Jets and Preds sweep 4-0 each and than both teams end up facing eachother in the Western Conference Final?

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
Plot twist. Jets and Preds end up with the series tied 3-3. Game 7 is cancelled and the Preds play Vegas and the Jets play the Sharks. Jets and Preds sweep 4-0 each and than both teams end up facing eachother in the Western Conference Final?
Life can be bright in America
Life is all right in America

Oh no. There's an actual possibility for Jets vs. Sharks west side final.

Wi-Fi is crap in Manitoba.

Last edited:

HockeyFan100

Oct 7, 2012
Could easily see Jets taking this in 4 or 5.... no offense to Nashville but they didn’t look good in round 1 and barely got by a weak Avs team.... we will see but I like the jets chances of wearing Nashville down.

Yeah, I'm thinking Jets in 5 as well. Nashville will have to step their game up for this series. Plus, Hellebuyck >>>>> Bernier/Hammond

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad