WCSF: (1) Nashville Predators vs. (2) Winnipeg Jets | Jets Lead Series 3-2

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
I picked Jets in 7 but I don't feel good about that right now. I know I'm pessimistic about my team sometimes but man, I just don't like that we have to go into Nashville to try to win this.
it took 2OT to win a game at home for the preds. outscored 10-3 in the other 2 home games by the jets. jets should be the favorite.

AveryQuietMan

free chinese food for everyone
Oct 2, 2017
No it was the battle on the puck in the defensive zone. The board play and anticipation was flawless.

and when they see that they say 'look at that TRAP.' been dealing with this for years.

right on. great game by the preds.

game 7 should be a doozy

viper0220

Oct 10, 2008
anyone wanna bet me for game 7?

loser changes their avatar to winners choice.

i got the preds

You are on buddy boy, I got the Jets.

Can I pick whatever avatar I want you to have? Some will have to tell me how to change avatars LOL.

Go Jets Go.

Evincar

I have found the way
Aug 10, 2012
The trending dictates that Jets should win game 7, since neither team has managed to win two in a row this series.

But i have to believe tonights shutout was the tidal shift for NSH to finally go full lockdown tbis series mode.

This has been a super heavy weight title match.

Trends in a series that go 6 or 7 tend to reverse. I think the odds are with the Preds but it will be tight either way.

viper0220

Oct 10, 2008
I picked Jets in 7 but I don't feel good about that right now. I know I'm pessimistic about my team sometimes but man, I just don't like that we have to go into Nashville to try to win this.

Don't worry, they will have rebound, the Jets are the stronger team. They were just off this game, they will be better.

AveryQuietMan

Oct 2, 2017
You are on buddy boy, I got the Jets.

Can I pick whatever avatar I want you to have? Some will have to tell me how to change avatars LOL.

Go Jets Go.

nice. ya if you win my avatar is whatever you choose me to have.

can we work out some kinks in the system tho? lets say loser has to keep the avatar till regular season starts? is that cool?

just scroll over your profile in the top right corner and click on 'avatar' and change the avatar by clicking on that option.

Flgatorguy87

Jul 7, 2011
East Nasty
Who the hell knows what will happen Thursday, but this has been just an unbelievably fun season as a Preds fan.

Both teams absolutely deserving and I'll even say I would probably pull for the winner to take it all however it finishes Thursday.

viper0220

Oct 10, 2008
nice.

can we work out some kinks in the system tho? lets say loser has to keep the avatar till regular season starts? is that cool?

just go to your profile and change the avatar by clicking on the avatar option.

Yeah that's cool man, we can keep till the regular starts. I will play around with changing avatars, I think I know now.

How will I let you know which one you will put on;)

Hobble

Sep 2, 2010
Who the hell knows what will happen Thursday, but this has been just an unbelievably fun season as a Preds fan.

Both teams absolutely deserving and I'll even say I would probably pull for the winner to take it all however it finishes Thursday.

Same here. Though mostly that is from my desire for anyone but Vegas :D

AveryQuietMan

Oct 2, 2017
Yeah that's cool man, we can keep till the regular starts. I will play around with changing avatars, I think I know now.

just pm man.

and i will do the same.

now i have something riding on game 7!!! YAY

Reactions: viper0220

AveryQuietMan

Oct 2, 2017

one more thing

u have to post atleast once with this acct and the new avatar.... deal breaker.

ok?

Reactions: viper0220

Gnashville

HFBoards Hall of Famer
Jan 7, 2003
Crossville
Don't forget Kyle Turris hasn't shown up yet, he is due for a game... I'd venture to say now is as good of a time as any....
That entire line has been the “invisibility line” for the entire playoffs. Fiala’s OT goal is the only highlight for them.

ATLbound

Aug 3, 2006
Ontario
As a Jet fan that had Jets in 7 in my heart but Preds in 7 in my gut. That was a tough one. Stealing 3 in there rink. Experience vs never been there before, it is tough. First goal is huge. Props to both teams, great series but surprisingly not many 1 goal games. Proud of the Jets no matter what. Not so much for tonight. But who would have picked Jets to take the Preds to a game 7 in round 2 and have a chance at a conference final back in September. Outside of Winnipeg..... nobody. 2 great teams, I hope for the neutral fans it is a close good game 7. Even though that will give Preds and Jets fans heart attacks. Game 7 magic

Reactions: GJF

Licentia

Jun 29, 2004
I've said this several times this post-season:

LMAO @ Nashville

It's only fair...

LMAO @ Winnipeg

Game 6 at home, and they can't get it done. Unbelievable! Vegas, on the other hand, had absolutely no problem in game 6. Vegas thoroughly dominated San Jose in game 6, and that was a road game! Winnipeg can't even manage to get it done at home. Oh boy.

Sorry Jet's fans. I was hoping your team would have the privilege of being eliminated in round 3 by Vegas. It looks like Nashville is going to get that privilege, instead.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
Game 6 at home, and they can't get it done. Unbelievable! Vegas, on the other hand, had absolutely no problem in game 6. Vegas thoroughly dominated San Jose in game 6, and that was a road game! Winnipeg can't even manage to get it done at home. Oh boy.

Watching the scoreboard doesn't make you knowledgeable.

Had you actually watched the game you'd know the Sharks hit something like 7 posts. They had plenty of great chances, they just didn't convert.

Reactions: Peanut
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad