gdt_09.png
gdt_10.png

gdt_11.png
gdt_12.png

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Congrats on the marriage Shoalzie. Lets hope the Wings make your week that much better by advancing past the Hawks.

Honestly the Big three have to bring it in a huge way for this to turn out right. I have my doubts they can pull this off, but proud of this team and hope once again they prove us wrong and they play the best game of their season.

Go Wings!

Laser Rayzor

Cautiously Optimistic
Dec 8, 2012
The Underground
Congrats Shoalzie :handclap:

Sadly I think the Hawks take this one quite handily, 4-1. Then again almost every time I thought for sure they'd lose they end up winning so hopefully the boys can prove me wrong again. Best players need to be the best players in order for that to happen though.

Win or lose I'm very happy with what this team has showed over the course of these two rounds and the experience gained by the young guys has me quite excited for the next few years. LGRW :yo:

silkyjohnson50

Jan 10, 2007
Not a good feeling.

In past game 7's it was a nervous/excitement.. Scared to lose, but knowing damn well that they could/should win.

For tomorrow I just can't see them winning. I know it's hockey and anything can happen. And I know that Z and Pav have had some past success in game 7s... And i feel like Jimmy has the potential to steal a single game... But I just am going into this one expecting the worst.

Please prove me wrong boys.

TheOtherOne

Jan 2, 2010
I just wanna point out that if a time-traveler visited us just before Game 1 and said "There will be a Game 7", we would have been ecstatic.

Mort Divine

Jun 12, 2012
Fargo, ND
The team has proven that it can get the job done when their backs are against the wall, so maybe we'll see some clutch magic!

KJoe88

Forever Lost.
May 18, 2012
Trenton, MI
Grats Shoalzie!

I have no expectations for a victory as much as I hate saying that. The team has bounced back after bad losses, but this is Chicago and they have all the momentum in the world right now.

Maybe we'll see Flip from game 7 against the Ducks and Mule goes all beast mode. Big three have to show up too. That would sure help in a win. Anyways proud of this team no matter what happens.

Prove us wrong Wings and win! LGW

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
Betting man here...such an obvious pick for me.

Wings blew the 3-1 lead and game is at Chicago. Just about everyone picking the hawks. It's going to be nice cleaning up when wings take this.

Guarantee you they win.

Not blindly picking them...there's a lot going into this decision ( as with the rest of my calculated bets) but no need to get into all of it. Just saying I guarantee you right now, wings are taking this.

LeighDx59

Nov 23, 2011
Detroit, MI
Not going into this game with much expectation tbh. While I would love nothing more then to beat Chicago and make it to the third round (doubt we get by the Kings though) with last change and everything going right for the Hawks I doubt we win this. Though I think it will be close, say 3-2.

The only way we win this is if Howard steals it and somehow a few of our guys step up offensively. Would be nice to see Filppula get one or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad