Series Talk: WCQF : Vegas Golden Knights (1) Vs Winnipeg Jets (8)

JimmyApples

Sep 24, 2021
Hey guys, some friends and I will be in Vegas next week and wanna go to one of the games. We’re unaware of the best way to buy second hand tickets, does anyone have experience? Is it best to get them now on TicketMaster, a third party app, scalpers?

Penguins23

Le Magnifique
Dec 14, 2006
NB Canada
Hey guys, some friends and I will be in Vegas next week and wanna go to one of the games. We’re unaware of the best way to buy second hand tickets, does anyone have experience? Is it best to get them now on TicketMaster, a third party app, scalpers?
I'm in the same boat. I bought tickets for game 2 at cost directly from VGK on AXS.

Now that game 1 is on Tuesday I'm going to that game too but I might wait until GameDay to try and scoop something up cheap.

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden

michael-scott-the-office.gif

Reactions: WhataKnight

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
I totally understand putting Stone with Stephenson, but who is going to put the puck in the net on that line? I like the way Amadio has looked with Bill and Smith too. I'd have Amadio L2, Kessel L1 and put Marche with Stone and Stephenson.

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
I totally understand putting Stone with Stephenson, but who is going to put the puck in the net on that line? I like the way Amadio has looked with Bill and Smith too. I'd have Amadio L2, Kessel L1 and put Marche with Stone and Stephenson.
FWIW Kessel has looked his best when with Bill.

RapidKnight

Dec 29, 2021
I feel pretty confident about our odds. The defense is rock solid especially since around new year, Martinez went from being a corpse to being unnoticeable in a good way. Also our forward depth is looking more like a strength lately. In my opinion this is our best lineup.

Marchy-Eichel-Dorofeyev
Barbashev-Stephenson-Stone
Smith-Karlsson-Kessel

Maybe swap Stone with Kessel or Marchy with Barbashev. I think Dorofeyev should be L1 because he has good complementary skills and our L1 doesn’t play heavy minutes. Barbashev fulfills the missing element of physically and provides more speed than other options on that line (Stephenson doesn’t seem to have the confidence to be the primary puck carrier on a line right now).
I’d rather scratch Kessel than put him on L1. He doesn’t one-time the puck which sort of makes Eichel’s passing ability pointless.

EMcx2

Dec 11, 2021
I'm worried about Stone coming back so soon.... Of course there is his long-term health to worry about. There is also the matter of will he be effective jumping back into the line-up for playoff hockey. It took him a while (month +) to get back up to speed after the last surgery.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
Vegas fans, is there any word when Carrier can return? Thanks.
I think we all assume he isn’t coming back until next season sadly.

Is there a policy preventing opposition fans for wearing their jerseys to the games?
Not that I’m aware of. We have plenty of opposing fans wear jerseys during regular season games.

I feel like I’m the only person that looks at this to avoid any bs but for what it’s worth it’s not on the prohibited items list:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad