Series Talk: WCQF: Vancouver Canucks vs Nashville Predators (VAN Leads 3-2)

What will be the outcome of the series?

• Canucks in 4

Votes: 30 4.2%
  • Canucks in 5

Votes: 111 15.5%
  • Canucks in 6

Votes: 242 33.9%
  • Canucks in 7

Votes: 84 11.8%
  • Predators in 4

Votes: 9 1.3%
  • Predators in 5

Votes: 14 2.0%
  • Predators in 6

Votes: 127 17.8%
  • Predators in 7

Votes: 97 13.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
Goals continue to come in pairs which is fun but the series is providing some dreadful hockey at times, especially compared to the other series in the West.

Suspect this goes to Game 7.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Yeah it was just his energy, well cocaine...but he was funny too! at the time. was I on cocaine too? hmm
Lol yeh i know he did a lot of coke too. But yeh besides just being like high energy or outrageous for his comedy, his bits were legit clever too.

• Haha
Reactions: Porkleaker

Porkleaker

Mar 19, 2017
Onterrible
Yeh he was a legend. And i can’t really think of anyone since that touched on the same type of subjects or satire that he did. He was truly unique.
I wish they'd make comedy legal again, there's endless content. I still have a vivid memory of a party where Dan Aykroyd showed up and I got to play music with Johnny Fay. Had some pretty cool neighbors.

Reactions: TheNumber4

Jay26

Jul 13, 2022
Kamloops
Whichever of these teams advances is going to get slaughtered in the next round. Though Nashville would at least not be falling well short of expectations if so. The Canucks on the other hand? f*** this is embarrassing. They don't belong on the same ice as Edmonton/Colorado/Dallas. I'd usually include Vegas in there but they've been uncharacteristically weak as well (though not even close to VAN).

snag

Feb 22, 2014
For sure, I mean what he does wouldn't be funny to people now but at the time, he nailed it. Shame, him and John Candy and Belushi.

his energy and his physical comedy. Like John Ritter....
I mean, how many 300lb fat guys do cartwheels lol?

This still get me every time...Jack already had some tranquilizers as he was worried about a flight to a private island....then gets handed a drink

Porkleaker

Mar 19, 2017
Onterrible
his energy and his physical comedy. Like John Ritter....
I mean, how many 300lb fat guys do cartwheels lol?

This still get me every time...Jack already had some tranquilizers as he was worried about a flight to a private island....then gets handed a drink

Why Bad Santa is one of the best Christmas movies ever. I missed most of Three's company, I remember Newhart and All in the Family for some reason lol.

Oliewud

May 13, 2013
Whichever of these teams advances is going to get slaughtered in the next round. Though Nashville would at least not be falling well short of expectations if so. The Canucks on the other hand? f*** this is embarrassing. They don't belong on the same ice as Edmonton/Colorado/Dallas. I'd usually include Vegas in there but they've been uncharacteristically weak as well (though not even close to VAN).

u have no idea what the f*** ur talking about

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
My vote was Canucks in 6 and that's how it's going to end.

Game 4 is the back breaker for Nashville. Hard to come back from such a loss. Good on them for winning game 5, and I agree that despite being up 3-2 Vancouver hasn't really looked great in this series - but it doesn't matter. Vancouver is a good team, and they'll find a way to finish it off in game 6.

flying squirrel

Feb 11, 2019
Kudos to Predators for answering after that game 4 disaster. Should be a crazy environment for game 6 and think we might see a game 7. But..... have feeling blowing game 4 bites Preds though. Those type of loses in playoff series comeback to bite a teams. Winning swing game/series moments in playoff series, matter dearly more than not. Losing swing moments are hard to overcomes because one is fighting the odds rest of way, but Vancouver's team right now doesn't have playoff pedigree mojo (Believing is 1/2 the battle at times: I'm more human elements of sports than X's & O's, stats, etc.). So I believe Nashville odds are increased to pull off 1-3 comeback, but odds are against them. Should be interesting series rest of the way....

Enjoy the tight series NHL fans, happy best playoff in sports got few now.... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad