GDT: WCQF Vancouver at Predators, Joshua Tree vs The Cult. Friday, April 26, 4:30 PM Pacific Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

PavelBure10

The Russian Rocket
Aug 25, 2009
Okanagan
giphy.gif

Lets goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Steve Buchemi from the Wedding Singer "Oooo I like her"

LemonSauceD

Instigator
Sponsor
Jul 31, 2015
Vancouver
Nashville is probably the most physical team in the playoffs besides Florida. Oilers, Vegas, Colorado, LA etc aren’t nearly as physical as them. Vegas do have big guys though.

Bojack Horvatman

IAMGROOT
Jun 15, 2016
I'd rather Pettersson to work on his skating, agility, and fitness over his strength. Not that he shouldn't get stronger but power is never going to be part of his game. His lankiness and high center of gravity is always going to work against him in battles. He hasn't seemed as agile and as good at evading checks since his rookie year. He's best when he is moving his feet. He should become the Sedins running buddies.

Jyrki

Benning has been purged! VANmen!
May 24, 2011
溫哥華
They're letting late hits and some interference go in this series. Both teams are benefitting, but Quinn is getting roughed up
Josi has been getting absolutely slammed by our boys too. Not a good series if you aren't a physical guy

Reactions: quat

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
Nashville is probably the most physical team in the playoffs besides Florida. Oilers, Vegas, Colorado, LA etc aren’t nearly as physical as them. Vegas do have big guys though.
The thing is that Sherwood and Smith just bounce off our bottom 4 dmen since they're really not that heavy. Lauzon/Schenn hits are definitely felt by our forwards though

Forsberg is banged up cuz he's usually physical

Petey O

Laffy Taffy's gonna chew you up.
Feb 26, 2021
Canguker
And I haven't felt the Canucks have been physically outmatched by these guys at all. The Canucks being one of the toughest teams in the playoffs is a really nice change for once.

Nov 1, 2011
I hate how playoff hockey means you can hit a guy in the corner after he passes from behind his own net.

Give and go is not an option because “playoffs”.

ForecheckBackcheck

Nov 2, 2019
Canucks dished out as much or more punishment in Game 1 and 2 it seemed like. Our big blueline is punishing to their smaller forwards. Don't think the physicality of Nashville phases the Canucks.

Reactions: alternate and bh53
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad