GDT: WCQF Vancouver at Predators, Joshua Tree vs The Cult. Friday, April 26, 4:30 PM Pacific Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Petey O

Laffy Taffy's gonna chew you up.
Feb 26, 2021
Canguker
DON’T GIVE ME HOPE ELLIOTTE
If they win this series and somehow get past Edmonton or LA in round 2 only for Demko to return (probably pissed off), that's the kind of thing that can propel you to the cup finals.

Reactions: bh53

StickShift

In a pickle 🥒
Feb 29, 2004
New York
I don’t mind that as a road period. I expect them own the neutral zone in the 2nd and capitalize on a turnover or two.

Reactions: bh53

Petey O

Laffy Taffy's gonna chew you up.
Feb 26, 2021
Canguker
Ron: It should've been a major!
Bieksa: Here's what Stanley did, here's what Joshua did, this is what a non-penalty play looks like, I think it was the right call
Ron: Well it should've been a major!
Well he IS a referee after all. We should listen to what he has to say.

Britton

Nov 28, 2008
Oof the Shesterkin clip yikes. Goalies this playoff have not been good other than like Swayman, so having to run DeSmith isn't as bad as it seems.

I am toxic

. . . even in small doses
Oct 24, 2014
Vancouver
Ron: It should've been a major!
Bieksa: Here's what Stanley did, here's what Joshua did, this is what a non-penalty play looks like, I think it was the right call
Ron: Well it should've been a major!
The only time Ron Mcleam will criticize a ref is when they don't penalize the Canucks more.

Total scummery

Canuckle1970

Mar 24, 2010
I love good hits, but I hate the hit that Rempe did. You can kill someone with a blindside viscious hit like that.

Reactions: Kryten
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad