GDT: WCQF Vancouver at Predators, Joshua Tree vs The Cult. Friday, April 26, 4:30 PM Pacific Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

supercanuck

Mar 2, 2016
Weird to say but I think EP needs to play more of his own game. I know he tries to be physical and all, but he needs to do the "non-negotiables" without taking away from his own game. It's tough as Kuz found out but EP is talented enough to make it work.

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby
This team should outscore Nashville. Demko being injured is not an excuse to lose this series. Put up 4 goals and you win pretty much every game IMO

The team's demeanor and confidence sink massively when Demko is not in net. They know Demko is more likely to make those clutch saves in those critical moments.

I do hope, however, that our players are not going to use this as an excuse to check out, they should know better than doing something so foolish.

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
Probably a great time for this series to shift to Nashville. NFL draft yesterday and today so I doubt these guys are hearing about this series wherever they go like they would’ve here.

I am toxic

. . . even in small doses
Oct 24, 2014
Vancouver
I know every other HFCanucks poster is hoping Myers has a bad game tonight.

After his monster game 1, and the Canucks losing game 2 because he wasnt in the lineup, another monster game from him will blow the collective minds* of HFCanucks. And I will be here to remind you of it.

* who am I kidding, only mindless people post on forums. Ask me how I know. And it's whom, not who, you maroons. Learn grammer

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby
I know every other HFCanucks poster is hoping Myers has a bad game tonight.

After his monster game 1, and the Canucks losing game 2 because he wasnt in the lineup, another monster game from him will blow the collective minds* of HFCanucks. And I will be here to remind you of it.

* who am I kidding, only mindless people post on forums. Ask me how I know. And it's whom, not who, you maroons. Learn grammer

I hope that Myers can step up and help with the loss of Demko.

Uh...yeah

Reactions: mossey3535

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Vancouver the No Fun City
Can you blame them honestly tho?
Last time we had a massive event like this, we gave them a shot after so many years and we blew up the city.
It was not just problem starters, so many fans got involved
Doing it in a controlled setting in the arena makes sense.

The fear over a riot for game 3 of the first round is incredibly stupid.
What did the fans in the city do to deserve the benefit of the doubt?
This City does not wanna gamble, can't blame them honestly, We don't deserve the benefit of the doubt, no matter how fun it is.

Vancouver as a city has not exactly grown up either, some would debate that's it's become worse.

But that's a conversation for another day

mossey3535

Feb 7, 2011
I am sorry but this bad take you can’t possibly ask a goalie to make that save. The first goal that Demko gave up was worse no one said anything.

Sorry... but even our local goalie expert @mossey3535 agreed with me... you can read what he said in the PGT. There is one thing it being a nice shot... but he completely miss played, and gave himself no chance at it.

I was critical about Demko's first one of course.

I do think Demko is slightly overplaying his glove side for some reason and was moving for no reason on the goal. Great analysis by Allen, crazy what happens when you bring on a goalie who hasn't been retired for a decade.

Reactions: racerjoe
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad