GDT: WCQF Vancouver at Predators, Joshua Tree vs The Cult. Friday, April 26, 4:30 PM Pacific Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
Multiple media, several weeks ago, started reporting that they noticed Hronek’s wrist/hand had been taped up for some time. He won’t take full slap shots and his passing is way less crisp. It’s pretty safe to say it’s injured in some way.

This team is really banged up right now. Here's a guess:

Wrist/hand injuries:
Pettersson - chronic
Hronek - based off what you said
Soucy - had a hand injury, drew back into the lineup and hasn't looked as good
Boeser - chronic
Lindholm - we know this based off media reports. Guessing he will probably need some sort of surgery in the off season.

JT Miller probably still has that ankle/foot injury he sustained in the Jets game.
Mikheyev never really recovered from his ACL injury as his straight-line speed is pretty much gone.

TruGr1t

Proper Villain
Jun 26, 2003

Wrist/hand injuries:
Pettersson - chronic
Boeser - chronic
Lindholm - we know this based off media reports. Guessing he will probably need some sort of surgery in the off season.

JT Miller probably still has that ankle/foot injury he sustained in the Jets game.
Mikheyev never really recovered from his ACL injury as his straight-line speed is pretty much gone.

I've only heard of Boeser and Hronek (and Lindholm's long-standing thing), the rest seem like pure speculation. Sat was on SN650 yesterday saying to nobody thinks anything is much wrong with Pettersson, he doesn't have "anything that should affect his level of play" in terms of an injury.

Nick Lang

May 14, 2015
i hope petey scores one off a leg or bounce or whatever and then he will feel confident. then he will score in bunches. starting tmr then dominating game 4 hopefully. take over SEEK and destroy

let them do it. if the preds stay in the lane its their fault wouldnt be surprised if a few bodies leave early with those clap bombs

First thing I though of was Hronek clapping some bombs. I like how Tocchet looked at the camera and said we're just going to tee them up next game and let them have it. He's like if a guy wants to block a shot 2 feet away from me I'm blasting it at him.

I dont remember the last time I saw Hronek really shoot the puck - is he injured or something?

Hmmm, not sure on that. One thing I've noticed is he has an extremely hard shot but no IQ whatsoever of how to use it. He's like Myers in that he has no timing or understanding for when the lane is open and when to shoot. He passes off so many golden opportunities in favor or worse plays or doesn't understand when to wrist it or hammer it ... and that's going back to early in the season.

Multiple media, several weeks ago, started reporting that they noticed Hronek’s wrist/hand had been taped up for some time. He won’t take full slap shots and his passing is way less crisp. It’s pretty safe to say it’s injured in some way.

Aha, maybe that's why his point totals dropped so much.

Reactions: DFAC

theguardianII

Jan 30, 2020
Get more shots on net. Don't waste time looking for the pretty plays, just unload on the goalie and crash the net.
Stop aiming, trying for the perfect pass or shot. Even if the puck comes out then rush it back in and shoot at the net.

Every time they set up in the dzone they have slowed the game down to their level.

Rope a dope

Reactions: Mr. Canucklehead

PavelBure10

The Russian Rocket
Aug 25, 2009
Okanagan
I haven't been this excited for hockey in a long time. That day inbetween really set me off. Although we are at a disadvantage without Demmer in net, I still have a shit load of positivity flowing through my veins. So excited fir this one. Miller, Pettersson, Boeser and Hughes need to wakeup. When they do, look out.

Go Canucks

• Love
Reactions: AlainVigneaultsGum

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017

Wrist/hand injuries:
Pettersson - chronic
Boeser - chronic

I'd take an educated guess and say that every playoff team is dealing with a litany of undisclosed injuries.

Bourne Endeavor

Apr 6, 2009
Montreal, Quebec

Just think shoot first, my guy. Watching some of his early highlights and it's night and day difference. He's become way too pass oriented lately despite having a wicked shot. Granted, it feels like if he gets one in the flood gates could open.

Either way, we gotta steal game 3 imo. Kill the Nashville crowd early.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad