Hendertucky-ish
Let's go Sharks!

cut.jpg

Last edited:

ChompChomp

Can't wait for Sharks hockey to return someday
Jan 8, 2007
El Paso, TX
Losing home ice sucks, but for me, personally, I can't watch a Sat night game live, and the Barracuda play Fri, so Sharks opening at home was probably gonna be Thurs / Sat, and Ducks at home could very well be Wed/Fri.

Regardless of limping in, this is who we want with Gibson and Fowler out. And I'm excited for revenge for 09. Go Sharks!!!!!

WSS11

Oct 7, 2009
I’d be more confident if we had Ryan in the lineup. The question is if Goodrow and Fehr come back who gets pushed out? Gambrell obviously but Sorensen has looked great. Will Karlsson be ready and regain his spot? I have a terrible feeling Deboer is going to f**k this lineup up so badly.

Reactions: Papa Joe19

Coily

Gettin' Jiggy with it
Oct 8, 2008
Redlands
I’d be more confident if we had Ryan in the lineup. The question is if Goodrow and Fehr come back who gets pushed out? Gambrell obviously but Sorensen has looked great. Will Karlsson be ready and regain his spot? I have a terrible feeling Deboer is going to f**k this lineup up so badly.
Isn't Goodrow done due to surgery?

weastern bias

worst team in the league
Feb 3, 2012
SJ
100 point season

Have to play every series on the road

This f***ing team

This f***ing league

Reactions: Phu

Lebanezer

I'unno? Coast Guard?
Jul 24, 2006
San Jose
Sharks record with Paul Martin this season is 7-6-1, so they're gonna have to win every series in 7 games.

WSS11

Oct 7, 2009
I'm sure he is but I thought his hand was broken.

Need fehr and Hansen in as well as ryan

Thanks, guess I missed that. Agree with you on personnel but it probably will only be Fehr coming back. Knowing Deboer we’ll probably get:

Kane-Pavs-donskoi
Hertl-Couture-Boeds
Meier-tierney-Labanc
Karlsson-Fehr-Ward

Jaleel619

Nov 16, 2016
SJ
I like this challenge. I think the sharks can win. A fool will say it'll be easy, but I think the sharks have the edge.

Lebanezer

I'unno? Coast Guard?
Jul 24, 2006
San Jose
Alright, I'm feeling pretty good about my sweep prediction then.
Martin only played that game with Ryan because Dillon got a 1 game suspension. I'd love for Ryan to return to the lineup but I think Deboer sees him as an LHD only, and unless someone gets hurt, he's not coming in.

treefiddy

Errr'day Trollin'
May 8, 2013
San Jose
If Jumbo isn’t back for this series I don’t want him on the team next season. Give me Tavares.

If Jumbo plays we have a shot. If not the PP and turnovers cost us this series quick.

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
Martin only played that game with Ryan because Dillon got a 1 game suspension. I'd love for Ryan to return to the lineup but I think Deboer sees him as an LHD only, and unless someone gets hurt, he's not coming in.
Smart thing to do would do Ryan-Burns and have Martin-Dillon do situational off-side playing. I know they both have history playing on their off-side. Other option is Ryan-Dillon.

Jaleel619

Nov 16, 2016
SJ
Like I said at the beginning of our season, we'll only lose 3 games this playoffs.

WSS11

Oct 7, 2009
What I want:

Kane-Thornton-Pavs
Hertl-Couture-Boedker
Meier-Tierney-Donskoi
Hansen-Fehr-Labanc

Vlasic-Braun
Martin-Burns
Dillon-Ryan

Perfect lineup but assuming Thornton can’t go add Sorensen to the 4th line and bump donskoi up to the first. I think I’m going to reserve judgment until i see what Deboer throws out in practice

Lebanezer

I'unno? Coast Guard?
Jul 24, 2006
San Jose
Smart thing to do would do Ryan-Burns and have Martin-Dillon do situational off-side playing. I know they both have history playing on their off-side. Other option is Ryan-Dillon.
I'm all for either of those options. Here's my guess at the lineup if everyone is healthy except Thornton.

Kane-Pavs-Donskoi
Hertl-Couture-Boedker
Meier-Tierney-Labanc
Karlsson-Fehr-Goodrow
Martin-Burns
Vlasic-Braun
Dillon-Demelo

If Goodrow can't go, I'd expect Ward to be put in first.

If Thornton is healthy enough to play I would guess

Kane-Thornton-Pavs
Hertl-Couture-Boedker
Meier-Tierney-Donskoi
Karlsson-Fehr-Labanc
Same D

Although who knows with Labanc, maybe Deboer scratches him for Ward or Goodrow.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad