McNabb - Theodore
Hanifin - Hutton

Hill

O9f9cga.png

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Dallas please do the hockey world a favour and take out this 100 million dollar team.
I'm always down for what would be funniest, if people weren't already so bent out of shape about this a Dallas win would have been funnier, but that's not the case so it will be far more hilarious to watch everyones heads explode if Vegas win.... plus watching Debeor lose is always funny. :laugh:

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
I'm always down for what would be funniest, if people weren't already so bent out of shape about this a Dallas win would have been funnier, but that's not the case so it will be far more hilarious to watch everyones heads explode if Vegas win.... plus watching Debeor lose is always funny. :laugh:

Peter Deboer should be hired as Toronto's coach next season if he loses in the playoffs as often as he does. It would be a match made in heaven!

theguardianII

Jan 30, 2020
Win, lose or draw either team gets to waste 8 days playing Colorado next.

Vegas has the experience, Dallas the desperation.
Dallas like TO has been a good team for quite awhile now just not getting past the Avalanche or Vegas and when they did they got stomped by a Tampa team at it's height.

Both teams are in no tax states, just FYI.

Vegas has maybe 3/4 players under 6'1"
Dallas has 4/5 players under 6'1"

Both teams city names end in "AS"

Both teams picked up a stud top 2/4 Calgary defenceman.

Aught to be an intense game.

Reactions: Summer Rose

thegazelle

Nov 11, 2019
To a very small degree, I hope Vegas wins this one, just for the underdog factor and also so I can maybe see that Knights/Oilers series that I so wanted to see in round 1. That said, guys like Benn, Seguin, Suter, Pavelski, Duchene, Tanev, Dadonov...I'd love to see these veteran guys get a taste of a deep run. Who knows how many times they will see this again in their careers. So ultimately, I want Dallas to win - I already have my Seguin jersey hanging up in my living room for tonight's game. Regardless of the outcome, that second round matchup against the Avs will be legendary.

Elysian

Emo Stars Fan
Dec 4, 2011
Norton, OH
To a very small degree, I hope Vegas wins this one, just for the underdog factor and also so I can maybe see that Knights/Oilers series that I so wanted to see in round 1. That said, guys like Benn, Seguin, Suter, Pavelski, Duchene, Tanev, Dadonov...I'd love to see these veteran guys get a taste of a deep run. Who knows how many times they will see this again in their careers. So ultimately, I want Dallas to win - I already have my Seguin jersey hanging up in my living room for tonight's game. Regardless of the outcome, that second round matchup against the Avs will be legendary.
How does one consider the defending Cup champ that loaded up again at the TDL the underdog?

Reactions: LT and Summer Rose

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
So the Knights are 48-31-8 when I don't watch the game at all... and 0-1 when I watch the game but don't wear my Fleury jersey. Tonight, I shall watch the game wearing my Fleury jersey and hope they win as a result. If they don't, you can blame me.

Reactions: VivaLasVegas

SeanMoneyHands

Apr 18, 2019
I have a bad feeling on this one. Something tells me Vegas unfortunately wins it. Adin Hill is a brick wall right now and looks unbeatable.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I had a useless dream about this game. Dream was I was in Dallas for the game 7 with 'on-rink' seats. Not glass seats, but Dallas had put out chairs on the ice like courtside basketball seating and fans from both teams kept chirping the players. I didn't dream it long enough to see any fans get hit by pucks or players or to see who won the game, but I thought I'd share that weird shit.

Just hoping Vegas battles like the outcome matters to them. I'd say I'm hoping for them to battle like Game 6 but I don't think they were giving a full 100% in periods 2 and 3 (maybe like 85%).

VivaLasVegas

Sponsor
Jun 21, 2021
Lost Wages, Nevada
I had a useless dream about this game. Dream was I was in Dallas for the game 7 with 'on-rink' seats. Not glass seats, but Dallas had put out chairs on the ice like courtside basketball seating and fans from both teams kept chirping the players. I didn't dream it long enough to see any fans get hit by pucks or players or to see who won the game, but I thought I'd share that weird shit.

Just hoping Vegas battles like the outcome matters to them. I'd say I'm hoping for them to battle like Game 6 but I don't think they were giving a full 100% in periods 2 and 3 (maybe like 85%).
Dude, you badly need a vacation. There are some decent summer lodging deals still out there.

mudhut.jpg

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida

I actually had a dream about the game too but I don't remember who won. I remember that Miro Heiskanen got ejected though.

Ghost of Murph

Dec 23, 2023
How does one consider the defending Cup champ that loaded up again at the TDL the underdog?
Yeah I don't think either team can be called an underdog. This series has been the best of the first round because the teams are so evenly matched. Dallas had the better regular season but has a habit of not getting to the finals. Vegas had a less than great regular season but now has a formidable roster and is coming off a Cup win. Both teams are loaded with talent. This is as even as it gets. Ashame that one of these teams has to leave after round 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad