GDT: WCQF | GM2 | Vegas Golden Knights at Dallas Stars | 8:30PM CT | BSSW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
Yeah Dallas is cooked, sucks for them nothing against them but I wanna watch Vegas go on a run (until/unless my team has to run into them)

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Stars just can't beat this Vegas team. Regular season or playoffs, this was unfortunately the most predictable series out there. Awful, awful matchup for them.

Series is over, just a matter of whether they get swept or not. I say they do

Crazy how many close games the Stars play against Vegas and yet Vegas ALWAYS comes out on top. Pretty impressive to somehow lose every close game

TheBeard

He fixes the cable?
Jul 12, 2019
Vegass
I'm still having a hard time seeing how having the Western Conference champs get dummied and down 2-0 in the series at home against the 8 seed, isn't a kind of bad look for the NHL. Like...this isn't a great feel good "Cinderella story". lol.

Just makes the way too long regular season feel kind of pointless.
Vegas isn’t your standard 8 seed. If they had this lineup with stone for the last 2 months they probably finish in the two spot in the pacific.

Oct 18, 2006
Stars just can't beat this Vegas team. Regular season or playoffs, this was unfortunately the most predictable series out there. Awful, awful matchup for them.

Crazy how many close games the Stars play against Vegas and yet Vegas ALWAYS comes out on top. Pretty impressive to somehow lose every close game
Reminds me of Wings/Sharks match-up many years ago. We just couldn’t get past them.

Devonator

Jan 5, 2003
I am calling it now....Ladies and Gentlemen, your 2024 Stanley Cup Champions, The Las Vegas Golden Knights!!!

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
Vegas isn’t your standard 8 seed. If they had this lineup with stone for the last 2 months they probably finish in the two spot in the pacific.

I mean...that's my point. They're not a magical Cinderella 8 seed taking on the top seed to a 2-0 series lead on the road. They're an absolutely stacked team, defending champs, and loaded with 2lbs of salary in a 1lb sack.

It just highlights that they play 82 games...that ultimately don't mean much of anything to the championship. The way things currently work in the league.

Reactions: Devonator

VivaLasVegas

Sponsor
Jun 21, 2021
Hockeytown USA

It's just the worst possible matchup for Dallas, not the least being that there are 20 players on the Knights who know the DeBoer system inside and out.

Reactions: Devonator
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad