GDT: WCQF | GM2 | Vegas Golden Knights at Dallas Stars | 8:30PM CT | BSSW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jets

All hat, no cattle.
Sponsor
Oct 23, 2010
Winnipeg
Something just doesn’t smell right with Dallas. Bad vibes in both games for whatever reason.

demoralizing knowing the other team is actively cheating and adds $20M in payroll back to the roster in the week leading up to the playoffs.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
demoralizing knowing the other team is actively cheating and adds $20M in payroll back to the roster in the week leading up to the playoffs.

The abuse this team is gonna take if they have to play in EDM or WPG is beyond anything people can imagine. Stone's hotel room might need to be stripped up chairs and towels by the end of their 2 or 3 games there

DarrylshutzSydor

Aug 9, 2007
California
I hear your thought, but Vegas doesn't have overwhelming talent that makes me care.....They play a stifling defensive game. You have to outwit and outhit them. Smash their best players.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
The liver under in this game is a lock, this game ends either 2-1 3-1 or 3-2 probably 95%

WhataKnight

The KnightMan Cometh!
Jan 6, 2023
I feel very bad about my Dallas Stars to win the cup bet, but if they pull this off against Vegas I like their odds to go on an win it all. Don't think it's a reality at this point, unfortunately.

If the Knights don’t do this, they’re my pick for the Finals.

Call it a combo of depth & DeBoer.

Reactions: SensFactor

flying squirrel

Feb 11, 2019
Dallas is in trouble, giving up a late period goal is like finger-flicks to privates. They better figure it out in 3rd period because going down 0-2 at home is not an option. Do that, series is over...

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
Dallas is in trouble, giving up a late period goal is like finger-flicks to privates. They better figure it out in 3rd period because going down 0-2 at home is not an option. Do that, series is over...

I feel as if Vegas has overall played worse at home last few years in the playoffs than on the road so I would not be shocked if somehow they still got back in the series. It seems Thompson giving up these rebounds will burn him eventually

MBTendy

May 6, 2009
Hard not to give credit to VGK on playing smart defensive hockey and cashing in on bounces that go there way.

VGK lives rent free in the Dallas player’s head.

Reactions: WhataKnight
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad