GDT: WCQF | GM2 | Vegas Golden Knights at Dallas Stars | 8:30PM CT | BSSW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
What kinda look is Leah Hextall even going for with that haircut? lol. Lloyd Christmas vibes.

Great minds think alike

I actually think she's doing some sort of ink gal with secret tats and an onlyfans channel look. Not sure what's going on between her ears.

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
I feel like whatever that song was, is the type of music that would pair better with the Stars black and neon green alternate jerseys.

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
I know some people are gonna get mad at me for this, but Dallas really looks like a team with a hell of a lot of talent being coached by a supreme mediocrity.

Reactions: longtime lurker

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
That's on her, but where are the honest women in her life? Do her friends let her hang out all night with a big booger in her nose?

"Oh my God your hair looks so cool!" - not a real friend

It's part of the humiliation ritual. You're being forced to not only listen to her, but also to look at her. It is intentional.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
It's part of the humiliation ritual. You're being forced to not only listen to her, but also to look at her. It is intentional.

I swear it's part of some goth retro look but all we see is the hair and the outfit is business dress for TV. It's a weird look for the job that's for sure.

such a boring game considering how many great players are on these teams

The first couple of minutes were good then it died

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
Hill is gonna be in by the end of this series with some of the goals Thompson is allowing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad