GDT: WCQF GM06 | Vancouver Canucks @ Nashville Predators | Fri. May 3rd | 4pm PST | SNP/CBC | On the Road Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
FREEEEEEDOM

Only cost a buck O'Five

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
Oh no this will take forever.

Little Richard in Mystery Alaska style.

Except it's not cold and they're not outside. So...idk why.

But hey, as far as weird artistic interpretations go, that wasn't really too bad. Way better than the bizarre one they did last time.

Another Empty Netter

Jan 14, 2011
Some of the shine is beginning to wear off of Tocchet a bit as well, but I'm sure he'll learn and adjust eventually, I just hope its during this series lol.
If he can use his magic coach whisper to get number 40 going this ploff we’ll get the most out of his best year before players slowly begin to tune him out

Reactions: Flik

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
I wouldn't worry too much about boosting their "shots per game average". Just send that PDO straight through the roof imo.

Reactions: geebaan

ElysiumAB

Sep 12, 2013
Wow Billy Strings…..the guy is the best picker alive….

I heard the introduction of the anthem singer and literally had my finger on the mute button and then they said BILLY STRINGS.

I'm not a fan or anything, I just know of him that that he's got a ton of talent. As far as an anthem goes, that's quite a name. Anthem of the year.

Reactions: nucks88

geebaan

7th round busted
Oct 27, 2012
Starting out flat. Not great. Hopefully Silovs can hold it till we get it together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad