GDT: WCQF GM06 | Vancouver Canucks @ Nashville Predators | Fri. May 3rd | 4pm PST | SNP/CBC | On the Road Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dtrain88

Sponsor
Oct 19, 2019
Yeah. Frozen Fruits and Veggies are worse than fresh, but usually better than canned or whatever. Frozen corn is also weirdly just fine.

Frozen like...breaded chicken can be alright sometimes. Costco have those Chicken Chunk things that are basically on par with the sort of boneless wings you'd get from a typical pizza chain somehow if you toss them in a good sauce.. But frozen normal chicken doesn't work for me.

Ice cream is better frozen. As are Reese Cups.

idk...there's just not a lot that is that good frozen. Only advantage is to just have a few things in the freezer to pull out if you're feeling ultra lazy every now and then. imo.

But i have a smol freezer anyway, so it's probably for the best that i don't like that stuff much. :laugh:
lol what your going to eat your ice cream just refrigerated

Flik

Canucks fan for life
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2010
Vancouver, WA
Pressure has got to be on Nashville now. Someone break out the pink shirts + Garland 400 games shirts. LF f***ING GO.

Reactions: quat

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
Doing the "Reverse Willie" linechange? :laugh:

Just make extra sure you don't have too many guys out there. Even if that means basically killing a penalty for no reason.

Reactions: mossey3535

mossey3535

Feb 7, 2011
Actually if we can build on dropping two forwards into our own zone on breakouts I think we have a good foundation to get it going in the third.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad