GDT: WCQF GM06 | Vancouver Canucks @ Nashville Predators | Fri. May 3rd | 4pm PST | SNP/CBC | On the Road Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raistlin

Aug 25, 2006
Yeah. Both teams either sick, injured, or playing incredibly safe. Looks like shit tbh
I get why Nashville looks this bad...on paper they are worse. I guess both teams overachieved to get to playoffs, and right now, their play matches to their original expectations.

Reactions: geebaan

mossey3535

Feb 7, 2011
Am I crazy or do both teams look like they’re skating in quicksand? Like in comparison to other series they’re sooooooo slow it’s slow motion in comparison. What is going on?
Well for nashville they cant play their quick up game because our system clogs the neutral zone. For us, nashville forecheck is slowing the breakout so we also can't generate speed.

Reactions: I am toxic

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
Am I crazy or do both teams look like they’re skating in quicksand? Like in comparison to other series they’re sooooooo slow it’s slow motion in comparison. What is going on?

Neither team really has much meaningful "gamebreaking" speed, especially not in the top players (except one defenceman each).

And they both play a similar sort of system that is contingent on the other team messing up to generate the illusion of "speed".

Like think about our "top forwards". They're all average to slow skaters. Pretty much the same for the Preds. And it's the same on the bluelines (save for Quin and Josi).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad