GDT: WCQF GM05 | Vancouver Canucks vs. Nashville Predators | Tue. Apr 30th | 7:00PM PST | SNP/CBC | Hey, hey, I wanna be a Brock Star

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChilliBilly

Aug 22, 2007
chilliwacki
Canucks unlucky not to be up. No puck luck, 5 of those could have crept through. But no need to swear at the hockey gods, not after last game and the post on the empty net.

But I called this early, we are the better team, but some puck luck will probably come into play.

ForecheckBackcheck

Nov 2, 2019
Hughes' current contract is our realistic window with this core. Assuming we don't luck into some incredible value from ELC prospects like Lekkerimaki, Willander, or more great value free agent signings like Joshua / Blueger.

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
Yup, like Roy. Looks cool.
But then he dropped the puck once trying to look cool. lol
Derek Roy looked like a dork.
Derek+Roy+Calgary+Flames+v+Vancouver+Canucks+o091VJM-RPnx.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: AzNightmare

mossey3535

Feb 7, 2011
wow what a great period by the boys. Lots of energy, clogging up the neutral zone. Silovs pretty good except for the one sequence where he made a good poke check but then it kind of shook him and he looked like he wasn't tracking anything after that until we got it out of the zone.

Saros is the only reason we're not up like 2-3 goals IMO. I don't like it when the crowd gets on the goalie before they even have a chance to suck.

That Miller penalty was yet another ticky-tack one.

Reactions: Ozone

Baby Pettersson

Mar 8, 2014
Saskatoon
Hughes' current contract is our realistic window with this core. Assuming we don't luck into some incredible value from ELC prospects like Lekkerimaki, Willander, or more great value free agent signings like Joshua / Blueger.
It's not that we can't still contend in a few years. We'll be more in a position the Leafs are in. No young ELC steals but still a good team capable of winning. Just hopefully we aren't no shows like they are!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad