GDT: WCQF GM02 | Vancouver Canucks vs. Nashville Predators | Tue. Apr 23rd | 7:00PM PST | SNP/CBC | Great State of Dakota

Status
Not open for further replies.

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009
He looks kinda tentative - like the intensity has him playing scared.
Yeah I’d move him down to the 4th. The issue is who you move up with Pettersson. It might be time to play the shit out of the Lotto line

nuxnux1

Oct 17, 2022
When the season is done, we're going to find out Pettersson is playing through some sort of injury.

That surely has to be it.....suddenly he just has no 'separation speed' at all.
Would have rested the last few games if this was the case

Caboose

Jan 16, 2019
He hasn't been, but he that doesn't make him the reason this team can't score overall. He's a contributor, sure, but not the reason overall.
I can get more on board with this take, however, other players are contributing relative to expectations, but with no finish.

Pettersson is the only one I would say drastically underperforming expectations and directly causing goals against.

Regal

Mar 12, 2010
Vancouver
When the season is done, we're going to find out Pettersson is playing through some sort of injury.

I didn’t really buy it earlier but he appeared to be busting his ass to get back the one PP where they turned it over and he looked like Jason Allison out there

calnuck

Nov 26, 2010
CA

If that’s the case and they played him instead of ltir and getting cap relief and a fully healed Pettersson everyone deserves to be fired immediately

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad