GDT: WCQF GM02 | Vancouver Canucks vs. Nashville Predators | Tue. Apr 23rd | 7:00PM PST | SNP/CBC | Great State of Dakota

Status
Not open for further replies.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Miller has been pretty ass too. Fumbling pucks, can’t make passes. He’s a fraud Kesler

iFan

May 5, 2013
Calgary
We need a reliable #1 goalie, Demko was injured a lot of last season and now this season. If it’s win now we need a #1 goalie we can depend on. Demko is great when healthy but he’s not healthy often these days.

Jyrki

Benning has been purged! VANmen!
May 24, 2011
溫哥華
Preds really just waiting for us to beat ourselves. So many f***in missed passes and they've pounced on blown coverages. Just the tale of a team playing with confidence and the other not knowing who's gonna pull the trigger after checking off the boxes

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
Desmith is just to wild, his positioning is all over the place, its not all on him but i can see how the team is walking on egg shells with him in net.

I mean this is a huge factor for sure...

But then the team wasn't walking on eggshells while they were diddling around with the puck high in the opposing zone just asking for a chance the other way.

just22

Aug 2, 2009
I still haven’t seen anything from Nashville worth worrying about. This is all on the team to step up
Nashville does not look good, the Canucks just suck at finishing right now

Honestly whoever moves on in this series will get worked by the Oilers

Reactions: Regal

bbud

Sep 10, 2008
BC
petterson lost us this game single handedly

12 million dollars for f***ing nothing... what a douche

Trade his no show ass if he doesn't kick it up 5 notches in this game trade him to Siberia for pucks way to soft for his paycheck right now

TruKnyte

On the wagon
Jan 1, 2012
Vancouver, BC
These guys are cooked

Seen this script many times when Demko was out earlier. Team tries to battle back, maybe gets within 1 or 2 and then DeSmith lets in a game breaker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad