GDT: WCQF GM02 | Vancouver Canucks vs. Nashville Predators | Tue. Apr 23rd | 7:00PM PST | SNP/CBC | Great State of Dakota

Status
Not open for further replies.

kanucks25

Chris Tanev #1 Fan
Nov 29, 2013
Surrey, BC
Sucks to be down 1 after all those shooting opportunities but they just need to stick with it like they did in game 1 and the results will come.

They're working hard and being physical which led to a lot of O Zone time but it's pretty much as simple as executing better; way too many missed shots, blocked shots, bobbled passes, missed passes, etc.

Reactions: Intoewsables

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC
That was a cursed period if I ever seen one. Lucky bounce goal right as the fans are chanting Casey. Pettersson should have 2 goals but inexplicably passes on a half-empty net and pulls it wide on an empty net. It is 100% mental for him right now. We need to have his back.

Pettersson is a totally broken player. I don't know what to say after watching that period.

$11 million players have simply gotta take those chances.

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
I remember when Craig Simpson started doing anals too. Errr...Analyzesesis. Or something.

Flik

Canucks fan for life
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2010
Vancouver, WA
Keep playing like that and they are up 2-0 in the series. All over the Preds.

Definitely, the only thing that concerns me is the PP is blowing chances and that's gonna bite us in the ass eventually. Otherwise, we're pretty much dominating and what else can you ask for.

Reactions: TruKnyte

Blue and Green

Out to lunch
Dec 17, 2017
Also did Predators have a decent shot that entire period? I'm worried once they finally get a decent chance CDS will just let it in since he isn't warmed up
Basically, no. They scored on the deflection and then had pretty much nothing for the last 18:45.

Canucker

Go Hawks!
Oct 5, 2002
Oak Point, Texas
Nice to see Bieksa explaining that the goal wasn't fully DeSmith's fault.

Let's not give up on him just yet.
I wouldn’t give up on him over that…but it wasn’t a good goal to give up on his part…if Demmer is down for the rest of the playoffs, I’d be riding Silovs…but if its just a short term injury, DeSmith is perfectly fine.

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009
Pettersson just needs that one goal off his back.

Also, I'm waiting for JT MIller and Brock Boeser to get on the score sheet too.. If we are gonna slag Pettersson for lack of goals, those two need to buy one.
Boeser’s execution tonight is super off. Throwing a lot of blind passes nowhere and not getting a shot on net.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad