GDT: WCQF GM02 | Vancouver Canucks vs. Nashville Predators | Tue. Apr 23rd | 7:00PM PST | SNP/CBC | Great State of Dakota

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammer79

Jan 9, 2009
Kelowna
Both games which we trailed for large chunks, both games where we are stymied, both games we controlled play, only one we won.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Let's see what this core is made of. Can they get at least the split in Nashville or will they fold like a cheap tent?
I think we will win out in Nashville and win this series in 5

Reactions: arttk

Soups On

Apr 27, 2012
Wow - how did they lose that. This Preds team isn't good. The Canucks need to figure it out on the PP and the star players need to finish the job.

Finish this in 5 and move onto the Oilers

MikeK

Nov 10, 2008
Earth
If there's anything to take away from this game, the Predators cannot win this series playing like this every game. That was the flukiest win I have ever seen.
Agreed. This was a game of inches. A few bounces the other way and Vancouver wins this game easily. They absolutely controlled this game. They had terrible bad luck tonight. Pettersson was brutal.

Jay26

Jul 13, 2022
Kamloops
I really don't give a f*** about the shot attempts disparity when you only get 18 on net. The Canucks aren't the first team to face an opponent who blocks everything in the playoffs. Teams find a way to still get shit on net.

The only reason I still believe we can win the series is because Nashville just isn't that good but at the same time it wouldn't surprise me one bit of we didn't have the killer instinct to get it done.

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
At dawn, we march on Broadway!!!

other broadway. No. not the New York one. The Tennessee one. Figure it out.

TruKnyte

On the wagon
Jan 1, 2012
Vancouver, BC
I really don't give a f*** about the shot attempts disparity when you only get 18 on net. The Canucks aren't the first team to face an opponent who blocks everything in the playoffs. Teams find a way to still get shit on net.

The only reason I still believe we can win the series is because Nashville just isn't that good but at the same time it wouldn't surprise me one bit of we didn't have the killer instinct to get it done.

Tocchet needs to do his job and make adjustments. Enough with these stupid point shots, it just doesn’t work.

Reactions: calnuck
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad