WCQF Game 7 - Vegas in the Big D.... but it will always be Ickle Diddykins to me. | 4:30PM

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City

This is also the last game VGK TV folks will have this season. So regardless of the result, there will be a "so long" reaction.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
A second round game is already finished and we haven't started our round one game 7 yet. I'm sure it happens a lot of years but it still feels odd.

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
IMG_3267.gif

Reactions: WhataKnight

WhataKnight

The KnightMan Cometh!
Jan 6, 2023
“Alright, time’s up - let’s do this.

LEEEEEEROYYYYYY…….JEEEEEENNNNNKINNNNSSSS!!!!!!!”

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Stone is not himself this series. He's had the two tip goals but besides that I haven't seen much from him.

Whatever happens I feel like the team will be not only fine, but better off with Stephenson somewhere else, he's just totally lost it and hasn't been better than the fourth liner he was in Washington for too much of the season. Hopefully I can eat those words somewhat with a Stephenson game winner.

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
Stone is not himself this series. He's had the two tip goals but besides that I haven't seen much from him.

Whatever happens I feel like the team will be not only fine, but better off with Stephenson somewhere else, he's just totally lost it and hasn't been better than the fourth liner he was in Washington for too much of the season. Hopefully I can eat those words somewhat with a Stephenson game winner.

In addition to this I'm totally fine if Theo is the solution to the cap gymnastics. Hanifin is a far better 2 way player and Theo will not be worth the next deal. Move him for a young NHL ready top 6 wing and have money to sign Marchie or another top 6 RW.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
I'd be fine trading stone in the offseason, he predictable end of season injuries should fetch us a massive haul :sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad