GDT: WCQF - Game #7 Oilers host Kings 8pm MT/ 10pm ET/ 4pm HST (Bryanbryoil)/ Sunday 4am EET | CBC, SN, ESPN, TVAS, BSSC/630CHED, AM570

Status
Not open for further replies.

McNuge

Dec 17, 2010
Cambridge Ontario
Finish them.

giphy.gif

If someone could put Nurse's head on the goat and Danault's on the kid that would be fantastic

Niten Ichi Ryu

Jul 1, 2018
Five game 7s in the 1st round. Holy smokes NHL parity. Has this ever happened before?

If Edmonton is victorious tonight, it'll be McDrais first game 7 win, and also Hymans (with all those game 7 losses with Toronto in the 1st round)

This game is why Ken acquired Duncan Keith

Have a feeling Evan Bouchard is going beast mode tonight, as should the entire team

All in, one game, death or glory

Mez

Nov 16, 2017
Five game 7s in the 1st round. Holy smokes NHL parity. Has this ever happened before?

If Edmonton is victorious tonight, it'll be McDrais first game 7 win, and also Hymans (with all those game 7 losses with Toronto in the 1st round)

This game is why Ken acquired Duncan Keith

Have a feeling Evan Bouchard is going beast mode tonight, as should the entire team

All in, one game, death or glory
Death or glory? I didn't know the losers were being executed and fed to the lions!

Dynamic

Dec 21, 2004
Edmonton
Game could go either way, I'm mentally prepared for a loss. I guess we see what the boys are made of but I'm worried the Kings have so much less pressure. As for the Oilers, just grab the team and watch game 6 of the 2006 finals. That is what I need to see tonight from our team. Complete and utter domination needs to be the goal.

I'm a RNH supporter but this is a game where he needs to provide something. Cement his legacy. Give us something to put on the RNH "big goal" youtube channel cause frankly I he is a little light on that aspect.

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
Amen!!!!

Game could go either way, I'm mentally prepared for a loss. I guess we see what the boys are made of but I'm worried the Kings have so much less pressure. As for the Oilers, just grab the team and watch game 6 of the 2006 finals. That is what I need to see tonight from our team. Complete and utter domination needs to be the goal.

I'm a RNH supporter but this is a game where he needs to provide something. Cement his legacy. Give us something to put on the RNH "big goal" youtube channel cause frankly I he is a little light on that aspect.
Same here!

I hope so bad they win this series though. I’m not expecting to beat Calgary if that is indeed who we would play in round 2, but a first series win and maybe taking Calgary to game 6 or 7 would be a decent season in my books

Losing to LA in the first round is still a massive let down to me

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Rengorlex

Aug 25, 2021
I don’t think I have ever been to a game 7 live. I’m trying to remember when the last time the oilers had a game 7 at home?

I’ll be there tonight, and am nervous as hell already this morning.

I don’t think I have ever been to a game 7 live. I’m trying to remember when the last time the oilers had a game 7 at home?

I’ll be there tonight, and am nervous as hell already this morning.

MoontoScott

Jun 2, 2012
There are a number of Oiler forwards who are due for a big game and I have a feeling that a few might do just that tonight.

Well--just win baby--because if you lose 3 out of 4 on home ice then its tough to say that we should have advanced.

Reactions: Ginger Papa
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad