Post-Game Talk: WCQF: Game 6 Whales @ Perds 5/3/24 6PM CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Predsanddead24

Mar 7, 2019
Today's musical selection is in honor of the fans trying to make it through Nashville traffic for game time!

Daugherty also reporting Smith not at morning skate so kind of confused by the lines.

Silvos looks to be starting for the Canucks. Demko is skating again but doesn't seem likely to be back for this series.

Last edited:
Reactions: Preds Partisan

Predsanddead24

Mar 7, 2019
Woke up feeling like this game has all the markings of a giant letdown. But honestly have no idea how it will go, just glad i'm off today and tomorrow to fully take it in!
Given the home-road splits in this series I feel like this game will be harder to win than a potential Game 7.

Reactions: bdub24

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
Woke up feeling like this game has all the markings of a giant letdown. But honestly have no idea how it will go, just glad i'm off today and tomorrow to fully take it in!
Yep- I feel nothing but dread right now- lol. But man are we overdue for a great playoff performance at home. Maybe tonight is the night.

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
Yeah I'm not feeling good about this one. Just feels like one of those where they gave us a bit of hope only to bite the dust in glorious fashion.

I hope they win just for the fans to finally have a win to cheer, feels like its been forever.

ILikeItILoveIt

Apr 2, 2010
We didn't lose 3 home games in a row all year long. No reason to start now. We're going to win tonight for the same reason we won Game 5. Destiny. As ugly and uneven as these games are, winning this series is meant to be. Our first 3-1 deficit comeback in franchise history.

This is the 11th time in Predators history the team has trailed 3-2 in a playoff series, going 1-10 (1-7 when starting on the road). Nashville trailed its 2016 Western Conference First Round series against Anaheim, 3-2, before winning Game 6 at home and Game 7 on the road.

For the record, in 2016, I attended Game 6 while my wife was in LA for a Conference. The next day I had planned a guy trip to Vegas. After the Game 6 win, I got online and bought 2 tickets for Game 7 in Anaheim. Flew to Vegas, rented a car, drove across the desert, surprised my wife , and we went to watch the Game 7 win.

We are due to do it again. The guys are going to leave it all on the ice tonight and Saros is going to prove he's a playoff goalie.

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
Today's musical selection is in honor of the fans trying to make it through Nashville traffic for game time!

Daugherty also reporting Smith not at morning skate so kind of confused by the lines.

Silvos looks to be starting for the Canucks. Demko is skating again but doesn't seem likely to be back for this series.

Funny thing is I know Canucks fans (and other teams' fans) will make a big deal about Demko, but I don't think it matters a bit for our guys. We're as likely to get shutout by their backups as we are him.

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
Expecting some kind of disappointment honestly, and I hate that I feel this way. Plus, I wont even be able to watch the whole god damn thing.

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
My first weekend off since January and I get to go back to a regular 40 hour work week next week for the first time since then too so maybe its a positive start to the weekend.

I'll be glad when all yall's kids and grandkids get graduated across US and Canada :laugh:

SouthNash

Oct 25, 2014
So...no Willie, Mase, and ducklips?? Sounds like we got this!!:cool:

Last edited:

ShagDaddy

Nov 24, 2021
The Boro
Jasper Daniel hasn't worked well this series. Time to mix things up. (Ky) Col. Albert Blanton .... your turn.
Maybe you’re just not drinking enough of it.

It should be a law that all playoff pregame hype videos are shown on tv with no commentary from the talking heads while it’s going on. Every arena, every playoff game.

Reactions: Legionnaire11
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad