WCQF Game 6: San Jose @ Vegas | 4:00PM PDT | NBCSN, TVAS, SN, SN360, NBCSCA, ATTSN-RM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evincar

I have found the way
Aug 10, 2012
I think the only way the Sharks were going to score was shorthanded and/or a bad goal from Fleury.

A lazy defensive play from Theodore also helped.

wayninja

Bednar's Tailor
Mar 24, 2017
Awesome when the team who plays worse wins on a shorthanded muffin in OT2 to send it to game 7. Really taking the scenic route.

SJGoalie32

Apr 7, 2007
TealTown, USA
I think the only way the Sharks were going to score was shorthanded and/or a bad goal from Fleury.

A lazy defensive play from Theodore also helped.

Goaltending is a lot about feel and goalies benefit from facing a moderate amount of shots/pressure.

It can be tough playing a long game like that without seeing a lot of rubber. You lose the feel for the angle and your reflexes are a bit slower.

Licentia

Jun 29, 2004
I doubt that either of these teams is going anywhere in these playoffs.

I don't think that Vegas is playing at the level they did last year, because if they were, this series would be over. Nor do I think that San Jose can go far with such inconsistent goaltending.

I'll take St. Louis or Colorado, as the teams to beat.

Frosty415

Nov 27, 2009
415 to 519
I doubt that either of these teams is going anywhere in these playoffs.

I don't think that Vegas is playing at the level they did last year, because if they were, this series would be over. Nor do I think that San Jose can go far, with such inconsistent goaltending.

I'll take St. Louis or Colorado as the teams to beat.

if the Sharks advance I can only imagine the nightmare that MacKinnon will be, I feel the Calgary series really gave him a huge boost in confidence

Devonator

Jan 5, 2003
Well Sharks I had written you off after game 5....you have shocked me but I will still go with Vegas in 7...

Reactions: Sk8M8

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
As for the horrid penalty call after they let let a ton of other stuff go Deboer more or less said the Sharks were told late in the first OT that they were on thin ice and the next infraction was gonna be called after the two blatant trips. I give the officials credit for at least trying not to decide it for as long as they did

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad