WCQF Game 6: San Jose @ Vegas | 4:00PM PDT | NBCSN, TVAS, SN, SN360, NBCSCA, ATTSN-RM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kegsey

Defense be scared, Hertl coming.
Oct 20, 2011
Canada
I'd love to see SJ tie it up. Not only to let these to teams beat each other up a little more, but also to scout them out a bit.
Bad goaltending and easily exposed defense. Your scouting staff can take the rest of the week off.

mooncalf

Mar 15, 2017
San Jose
Ahh, I'm so nervous. Hope the Sharks come out with a good start. Series has shown that the team with an early lead has a huge advantage

KWP

Aug 18, 2018
The Nearest Gin Joint
i have a good feeling about this game, from the shark's perspective. They are a completely different team when vlasic is in. I hope they prove me right. Will be a helluva game tonight i think

Well w/o him, they've sure been in a pickle.

I'll show myself out ...

Allan92

Jan 2, 2016
Meath
Sharks looking good here thus far, need to stop telegraphing their passes to the blue line when they're in the Vegas zone

Reactions: missionAvs

mooncalf

Mar 15, 2017
San Jose
I don't get why they blew it dead but didn't call a penalty and gave Vegas an ozone faceoff? Afraid of gallant?

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
Sharks and their love of setting picks. Some are so obvious. If they were actually called they would be in the box 20 times a game lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad