GDT: WCQF Game 6: Dallas Stars @ A couple of Vegas Golden Knights | 7PM |

WhataKnight

The KnightMan Cometh!
Jan 6, 2023
1714797475399.gif

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
They play with effective bite again when they put Carrier - Roy - Kolesar back together.

4th line heavy lifting like President Camacho.

View attachment 864462

I mean, they've been together all series haven't they?

My man Adin Hill, never underestimate playoff experience

He did well but that's a team shutout. Another playoff game in our history where our defensemen shut down and contribute to a shutout while also providing the goals to win the game.

This has happened multiple times where our forward groups have been bailed out by the defense corps doing it all themselves.

WhataKnight

The KnightMan Cometh!
Jan 6, 2023
I mean, they've been together all series haven't they?

He did well but that's a team shutout. Another playoff game in our history where our defensemen shut down and contribute to a shutout while also providing the goals to win the game.

This has happened multiple times where our forward groups have been bailed out by the defense corps doing it all themselves.

Nah; pretty sure they put Barby on line 4 & sat Kolesar for at least one game.

Reactions: hangman005

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Nah; pretty sure they put Barby on line 4 & sat Kolesar for at least one game.

That's right, you're correct I forgot. I don't know if it's them specifically but I think Dallas has struggled to get nearly as many good opportunities in the last two games that they did in the first four.

I'm not saying they've figured them out but it appears they've grown more confident against what Dallas throws at them.

Reactions: WhataKnight

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
I do wonder how much energy both of these teams will have left when this series is over.

I could see both teams struggling against a speedy team like Colorado in round 2.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Also our first time staving off elimination.

I knew it was our first elimination game since Montreal game 6 almost three years ago! But do game 7's not count, because I thought we've won two of those? Against Vancouver where Shea scored in a 1-0 victory over Demko and Minnesota where Janmark scored a hat trick.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
I knew it was our first elimination game since Montreal game 6 almost three years ago! But do game 7's not count, because I thought we've won two of those? Against Vancouver where Shea scored in a 1-0 victory over Demko and Minnesota where Janmark scored a hat trick.
Technically, but to me game 7s are something else entirely. To me elimination games would be 4, 5 & 6, game 7 is well game 7

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad