GDT: WCQF Game 6: Dallas Stars @ A couple of Vegas Golden Knights | 7PM | Do your duty then

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElGuapo

^Plethora of piñatas
Nov 30, 2010
Nomad
giphy.gif

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
It's never been the Stars way to make it easy on themselves, but I would love that. It's hard to hold your breath during close playoff games for an entire 3 hours.....I would like some respite!

Yep, expecting Dallas to do what Vegas did to 'em in their own barn last year is a tall order.......much as most of us would love to see it. :laugh:

Get that first goal and put it out of reach early.

Of course, it's just as likely we're treated to yet another early goal from Mr. Spleen himself, followed by another back-and-forth slugfest.

As long as there's a handshake line at the end of the game. :D

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
Yep, expecting Dallas to do what Vegas did to 'em in their own barn last year is a tall order.......much as most of us would love to see it. :laugh:

Get that first goal and put it out of reach early.

Of course, it's just as likely we're treated to yet another early goal from Mr. Spleen himself, followed by another back-and-forth slugfest.

As long as there's a handshake line at the end of the game. :D

Handshake line with a punch to the spleen.

strictlyrandy

Sep 9, 2013
Colorado
F off all you OT beggers and game 7 demanders. Hell no. This ends tonight with one of the best road teams in the league finishing Vegas off. You guys can get your jollies from Boston/Toronto.
I want game 7 and for it to go to quadruple OTs. I also hope it ends on a questionable offside call. Because of you.

Reactions: Summer Rose

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Did not like the decision to go with Hill last game, like the decision to stick with Hill tonight even less. Way to f*** over one of the few guys whose worked his ass off every game he's played this series. I'd be fuming if I were Thompson. Hill didn't do enough to take the net last game IMO.

LT

XXXX - XXX_ - ____ - ____
Jul 23, 2010
F off all you OT beggers and game 7 demanders. Hell no. This ends tonight with one of the best road teams in the league finishing Vegas off. You guys can get your jollies from Boston/Toronto.

Unsurprisingly it's mostly fans of our next opponent, should we wrap up this series.

Dallas is a frightening opponent. Can't blame them for being scared and wanting us as worn down as possible.

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
I'm not getting any jollies from the Bruins with how they're playing, so I hope Vegas takes Dallas to 7 :neener:

Jixer19

Dec 19, 2015
Edmonton, Alberta
Unsurprisingly it's mostly fans of our next opponent, should we wrap up this series.

Dallas is a frightening opponent. Can't blame them for being scared and wanting us as worn down as possible.
The scary Dallas team, better watch out. (100 percent joking by the way and mean no harm at all). Looking forward to round 2 for sure though.

With that said though, it is mostly I just enjoy sudden death playoff hockey, a player or players become the hero(es) and every rush could be the play that ends the game. Just fun hockey no matter the teams, but I could be weird (which I know I am, but shrug).

Reactions: Summer Rose and LT

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
West play offs sooooo much better than the east.
Yes the teams are better and deeper. But more importantly the hockey being played is superior. Vegas and Dallas being the best series of the first round. Heavy weights going full tilt.
Hope it goes 7

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
West play offs sooooo much better than the east.
Yes the teams are better and deeper. But more importantly the hockey being played is superior. Vegas and Dallas being the best series of the first round. Heavy weights going full tilt.
Hope it goes 7

It’s no wonder

No matter how they tried to make the WC race look interesting we all knew the bottol was terrible
Islanders& Washington teams should have never been able to qualify

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad