Post-Game Talk: WCQF Game 5: Perds at Whales 4/30 9PM CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
I’ll go on record and say that Joshua is just a dirty POS player. Two intentional boardings that were blatant and obvious.
If it makes you feel better, the tying goal came while he was in the box for one of them.

SouthNash

Oct 25, 2014
Decided not to watch but recorded the game...just in case. Woke up to a win and reading the boards find out I won't be able to watch the good parts because I RECORDED IT ON F***ING BALLY!!!
GO PREDS!

Legionnaire11

Jul 12, 2007
Murfreesboro
atlantichockeyleague.com
If the Preds win in the playoffs, and nobody is awake to watch it, does it still count?

Dang, while the win is fantastic and the series is NOT over... that empty net post feels even worse because we could have a firm grip on this series right now. The toughest series losses are the ones in which every game was winnable, and whoever fails to advance from this series is going to feel that way.

Last edited:

Enoch

This is my boomstick
Jul 2, 2003
Cookeville TN
If the Preds win in the playoffs, and nobody is awake to watch it, does it still count?

Dang, while the win is fantastic and the series is NOT over... that empty night post feels even worse because we could have a firm grip on this series right now. The toughest series losses are the ones in which every game was winnable, and whoever fails to advance from this series is going to feel that way.
If we lose this series, our entire fanbase will view it as a devastating loss because we had TWO games locked up and lost them in moments.

Predsanddead24

Mar 7, 2019

Dang, while the win is fantastic and the series is NOT over... that empty night post feels even worse because we could have a firm grip on this series right now. The toughest series losses are the ones in which every game was winnable, and whoever fails to advance from this series is going to feel that way.
Yeah unless we come back to win this series that loss will still feel really brutal. That being said I do think it says a lot about the cultural shift of this team that we didn’t fold and came out and won the next game even if we can’t pull out the series. We’re still very much in this series too though so hopefully we can take it back.

Kat Predator

Nov 28, 2019
I agree! Barrie played well. Covered his position in the D zone and made no major mistakes that I could see!
There was the clearing "attempt" that was a direct pass to a Canuck player and didn't get out of the zone. They didn't score, but I think that was partly the shock factor.

Reactions: bdub24
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad