Post-Game Talk: WCQF Game 5: Perds at Whales 4/30 9PM CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
They did a superb job of killing penalties that period. Both their own and the Canucks' penalties.

Reactions: bdub24

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
Well it remains to be seen what happens in the 3rd period- but assuming we don’t pull off a miracle and win the series this will be a very painful series loss. 100% winnable series- it was right there for us and we just did not take advantage

Imagine the pressure on Vancouver right now if this series was 2-2

Reactions: Bringer of Jollity

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
Imagine the pressure on Vancouver right now if this series was 2-2
They may be feeling it a little even though it's 3-1. It's an inexperienced group with their first chance to close out a series, and it's on home ice. The Preds need to take advantage of it.

Reactions: MadMax5150

MadMax5150

Mar 28, 2024
I honestly didn’t think there was a play by play guy that was worse than Daunic but the got on TBS may actually be that.
Dang... Maybe I'm biased in some way but I don't mind Daunic. Much better than when I have to endure the guys on tbs or any other network that don't give a damn about the Predators.

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
Dang... Maybe I'm biased in some way but I don't mind Daunic. Much better than when I have to endure the guys on tbs or any other network that don't give a damn about the Predators.
I am surprised that the TBS guys actually know who the Nashville players are. They are always saying how well the Canucks are playing, even though it is a 0-0 game and Nashville is leading in SOG by 4.

Reactions: MadMax5150

ShagDaddy

Nov 24, 2021
The Boro
Daunic may be a homer but he doesn’t know much about hockey. He’s been doing it for years and this is the first season he’s figured out the boards at the ends of the rink are called “end boards” and not “backboards”.

I’d rather listen to a guy that knows hockey regardless of how he pronounces the players names than a guy that knows the players names and doesn’t know hockey.

The whole “they’ll have a three on two if they hurry” is absolutely absurd. Well duh Willy, if they all hurry they could get a five on zero. And don’t get me started on that colossally stupid “oh my laundry” BS.

Reactions: SouthNash
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad