GDT: WCQF (Game 5) Edmonton Oilers vs. Los Angeles Kings, 10pm ET, ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
Hope everyone is getting their 20,000 steps in and getting to the gym before the game.
Meh, I probably have enough time to get drunk, pass out and wake up before puck drop

Expecting a 3OT thriller to completely destroy my sleep schedule. The winning goal will come on a double deflection off Anze Kopitar and Drew Doughty, clip David Rittich in the shoulder, land on the goal line and he'll push it across the line in an attempt to cover it.
If this happens in double OT we can't give you any credit :laugh:

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
1714598792774.jpeg

I am halfway expecting a Kings win before ruining our Friday nights with a blowout loss at home.

Yeah I'm conflicted. I'm not sure which is more Kings--losing quietly but convincingly on a wednesday night game 5 for an objectively all around worse result and trending down from last three years, or winning soundly tonight and building confidence before leaving a steaming turd for all the fans at home in LA on a weekend night.

Both?

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be
Even when the Kings were winning their cups, they only had a small minority of arrogant, Doughty-esque fans. Some fan bases (ours included) has a ton of those without winning anything important in 30 years, ha ha. Kings fans are good people, for the most part.
Came here to say this. There are a few other fanbases that might have adopted a Doughty-esque persona if he was on their team, but the Kings fans have been great to just talk hockey with.
But in all seriousness thank you both. Like every fanbase we have our mental patients, most of us have been through much much more bad than good. We have some great minds on the Kings board, we also have two that I want to deport to soccer

soothsayer

Oct 27, 2009
But in all seriousness thank you both. Like every fanbase we have our mental patients, most of us have been through much much more bad than good. We have some great minds on the Kings board, we also have two that I want to deport to soccer
I resemble that remark!

Reactions: Summer Rose

Matty Sundin

Jul 18, 2006
Having a feeling LA might step out of their shield more this game but playing with fire doing it and get burned. They just really don’t match up well against the Oilers.

Reactions: Summer Rose
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad