GDT: WCQF (Game 5) Edmonton Oilers vs. Los Angeles Kings, 10pm ET, ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

KrisLetAngry

MrJukeBoy
Dec 20, 2013
Saskatchewan
lmao

I just find it hilarious how Kings fans are the only ones cheering with Oiler fans in this series.
Everyone else in the league wants LA to win. :laugh:

I hope you guys find a good GM after Hipcheck Rob.
Probably has something to do with playoff teams in the West would rather face Kings then anyone else.

Honestly Kings may be the worse team in the west out of the 8 teams that made it.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be
lmao

I just find it hilarious how Kings fans are the only ones cheering with Oiler fans in this series.

We are playing the long game. Blake and Robitaille have ruined this team. A theoretical series win would save their jobs and allow them to double down on their stupidity.

The most frustrating part is that Blake studied under the great Dean Lombardi. Character was everything to Dean (think Stoll, Greene, Richards(before too many concussions), Justin Williams, etc. And then he goes and trades for f***ing PLD and gives him 8 X 8.5
Lombardi also built his teams from the net out, don't even get me started on goaltending

He's like the teenage kids that wants to do the opposite of everything his parents taught him because he thinks he is smarter than them,

SeanMoneyHands

Apr 18, 2019
The Kings are done. Rob Blake has ruined this team. The Kings put up a better fight last years playoffs than this year lol.

Reactions: Summer Rose

klefbombs shoulder

Jul 21, 2023
Fun fact. The Kings’ last four playoff wins against the Oilers were OT wins. Game 5 in 2022, Games 1 and 3 in 2023, and Game 2 this year. The Oilers have had multiple blowout wins in that time. Speaks volumes.
Yep, Oilers are dreadful in OT in the playoffs. 1-4 against the Kings in OT over the last 3 years.

Oilers playoff record against the Kings in regular season format is 11-2-4

Kings record against the Oilers in regular season format is 6-10-1

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
Interested to see how Rittich does against an Oilers team that (you would assume) will generate a bit more than they did last game. Thought he still gave the Kings their best goaltending of the series so far in g4, outside of Talbot in the 1st period of game 1.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
lmao

I cheered for you guys one game.... I was trying to jinx you and it didn't work, but I cheered for the Oilers.

Felt dirty afterwards even if my intentions were noble :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad