GDT: WCQF (Game 5) Edmonton Oilers vs. Los Angeles Kings, 10pm ET, ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

pcruz

Mar 7, 2013
Vaughan
I still believe that should have been a major penalty for even taking a slap-shot well after the whistle with the goalie being maskless.

If the Sportsnet guys actually believe he took something off the shot, then it's a clear attempt to injure a defenseless player.

McBooya42

Let's do this!
Jun 28, 2010
Edmonton
bragging about an even strength goal 2 seconds after a penalty expires is so very canadian of you
tenor.gif

• Haha
Reactions: TheNumber4

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Sponsor
Oct 23, 2014
It truly is crazy how McDavid can just consistently wheel blue line to goal line, around the net and change sides of the ice while carrying the puck on the PP, as if it were a rush chance with the D backed off

No one else can remotely come close to doing that.

ManofSteel55

Aug 15, 2013
Sylvan Lake, Alberta
"fear" :laugh: 4-0 against the McPOWERPLAYS with two blowouts.

you better hope NSH drags our series in 7 because Zadorov and Myers are going to bully Cry and Mclotto. :naughty:
Your insults are so bad I can't even tell who you are talking about. The regular season means nothing. Especially when your team isn't even playing well and just lost both of your goalies. I'm not worried about Vancouver because I'm expecting to play Nashville next.

BelovedIsles

Oct 22, 2005
Crosby is still the best player ever (from what I've seen). He did everything; he wow'd me. Smaller than McD, yet still had the gumption. He could cut through a whole sheet of ice, then grind you down low.

MacK is the closest. McD wows me with his athleticism.

• Haha
Reactions: Kerberos

soothsayer

Oct 27, 2009
"fear" :laugh: 4-0 against the McPOWERPLAYS with two blowouts.

you better hope NSH drags our series in 7 because Zadorov and Myers are going to bully Cry and Mclotto. :naughty:
Might want to look up how Zadorov did against McDavid last time in the playoffs. You clowns are just like the Flames: "wait till McDavid has to go through Zadorov and Gudbranson!" And he proceeded to shred them to pieces. You guys are in for a real treat if your coach is dumb enough to think Zadorov will shut down McDavid and Draisaitl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad