WCQF Game 4: Vegas Golden Knights (1) at LA Kings (WC1| 10:30 PM | CBC, TVAS, NBCSN, PRIME, ATTSN-RM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
Fortunately for the knights LA wont win by getting more hits when they cant score goals.

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
And my point isn't to take away from any of that, it's that despite all that, the Kings have had a shot in each game, unlike many of the other series.

They need better play no doubt, that's not in dispute. It's that they should be frustrated because they've had opportunities to win despite the flow of play.

I don't think we see another one-goal loss. I think VGK either absolutely blows us out like 5-1, or LA wins small.

Ah, OK. That makes sense. I agree with you, then.

He's not wrong. In the Kings' system there are 2 or 3 people at fault before him on that goal. Systematic breakdown but people want to pin it on him because he's the villain.

I recommend pinning everything on Muzzin, instead. He's easy to vilify if you just give it a chance.

dig1

Mar 1, 2015
LA knows their only chance is to score a goal, and then try to hit Knights on the counter while relying on Quick. I dont think they will be able to win the game unless they sccore first

do0glas

Jan 26, 2012
LA knows their only chance is to score a goal, and then try to hit Knights on the counter while relying on Quick. I dont think they will be able to win the game unless they sccore first

It feels like one of those weather thr storm, hit em on the break.

Fleury too good right now

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
A lot Kings fans aren’t that thrilled with Vegas or it's fans right now. As much as I hate the Sharks, if it comes down to it, I hope they crush Vegas.

I feel the same exact way - totally going for LA in this series. Vegas became my least favorite team the very second time we ever played them, lol.

Reactions: LAKings88

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
I don't think it can get much worse than taking a face-off violation of all things in the playoffs to give the other team a PP.

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005

I thought that LA's only chance was to bust out of the voodoo dolls, put sleeping pills in the Knights' water bottles and hire someone to go "Tonya Harding" on Fleury and Karlsson on the way to the locker room, but your suggestion could work, too. At least there's a backup plan.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Pearson was able to utter the entire phrase "He's holding my f***ing stick" while pointing at his stick being held, looking directly at the refs :laugh:

dig1

Mar 1, 2015
Does Vegas think the Kings are just gonna roll over because they have a 3-0 series lead?
the way LA is playing, they will not be able to keep up the pace in the 3rd. They are practically banking on scoring first and relying on quick, hence forth all this energy. I dont think this bodes well for them if they dont score first. When the 3rd rolls over, they will be gassed.

Reactions: SenzZen

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Does Vegas think the Kings are just gonna roll over because they have a 3-0 series lead?

Eh, the opponent gets a vote to bastardize the phrase. Kings are just bringing it.
Kings had spurts like this in other games but didn't cash in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad