WCQF Game 3: Winnipeg Jets (2) at Minnesota Wild (3) 7 PM ET | SN, TVAS, USA, FS-N+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mad Dog Tannen

Apr 10, 2010
Rare second post just to compliment this gdt. Went over the ratings twice. Personal fave is +3 somehow for chiarot.

Top to bottom monsterously funny gdt.

Reactions: DashingDane

Boreal

Jun 26, 2012
Extremely well done GDT. I'm expecting a tightly contested affair. Minny is a beastly at home. They obviously aren't laying down. I'm not convinced that line matching is going to help them a ton here, but I do think they will play better hockey.

I'm not confident as a Jets' fan in this one. It may take OT and a little Laine magic. Enjoy.

Aggie204

Expect the worst, you’ll never be disappointed.
Sep 11, 2015
East St Paul, MB
Just noticed Armia with the wrong flag, unless you’re pointing out the size of Canada’s Armia of 1. Lol. I see you.

Cellee

Dec 20, 2014
Just noticed Armia with the wrong flag, unless you’re pointing out the size of Canada’s Armia of 1. Lol. I see you.
I aasume it is intentional.

I mean: Myers is "American" but represents Canada.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
I aasume it is intentional.

I mean: Myers is "American" but represents Canada.

Born in Texas dual citizen. Has a Canadian passport. Has always represented Canada in international hockey

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
So it sounds like Minnesota isn’t changing their lineup after the ass-whoopin’ they received in game 2. Great.

Cellee

Dec 20, 2014
I don't know enough to comment on specific players but I think there were a bunch of call ups or potential call ups from the ahl team that some wild fans were hoping would draw in.
I saw a few of the names. Did not recognize any of them. Be interested to know who they are hoping to be a difference maker.

Mad Dog Tannen

Apr 10, 2010
I saw a few of the names. Did not recognize any of them. Be interested to know who they are hoping to be a difference maker.

Difference maker? If I was a wild fan after those two games I might just want something different. It can't get much worse

No offense wild fans. I would be saying the same if that was the jets performance.

Reactions: Cellee
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad