GDT: WCQF Game 3: Wild @ Blues | 2PM CT / 9PM Finland | NBC, TVAS, SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
Disappointing doesn't even begin to describe this feeling. Hats off to the blues and to Allen. One more game ...

jedisports

Jul 4, 2012
I've never been more disappointed, embarrassed, even heartbroken over this franchise before. I seriously could cry, I can't even believe this is happening.

W75

Wegistewed Usew
Oct 22, 2011
Winland
Most regular season goals for in the history (I assume), least playoff goals for in the history?

This team..

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
**** this pathetic bunch of ****s.

If they forfeit game 4 it will be less embarrassing.

Ceiu

Oct 31, 2011
I'm so sick of this team. So sick of their laziness and inability to use their brains -- assuming they even care. They're playing like it doesn't even matter.

This will probably be the last season I'll be making an effort to watch. Not worth the time nor frustration to see the same collapse year after year with no attempt to fix their problems. They appear to give up and check out far too often.

Jugitsu

Dec 24, 2016
Finland
Good night. This team doesn't deserve anything more than this. Blues should have no problem completing the sweep in the next game based on everything we've seen so far.

I don't have a problem losing to Blues. I have a huge problem in losing to Mike Yeo.

HollaHaula

Cynical Wild fan
Jul 28, 2015
There is no movement from this team in the offensive zone. Just standing around and taking shot after shot hoping for re-directions. That's not how you beat 5 defenders between the circles.

There needs to be backdoor plays and misdirection. Really mediocre coaching and this team is really mentally weak.

Ban Hammered

Disallowed & Inhibited
May 15, 2003
I'm so sick of this team. So sick of their laziness and inability to use their brains -- assuming they even care. They're playing like it doesn't even matter.

This will probably be the last season I'll be making an effort to watch. Not worth the time nor frustration to see the same collapse year after year with no attempt to fix their problems. They appear to give up and check out far too often.

Bye.

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
Some odd comments about effort and heart and trying.

We were the better team games 1 and 2 and there were times we were the better team tonight ... we're just up against a hot goalie and Yeo has our number unfortunately.

123TripleDoge

Nov 24, 2014
At least I never emotionally invested in this game, knew we were gonna lose. Game 1 OT loss broke the weak minded Wild

Shakeywalton

Jul 7, 2006
All you Brodin fans see who was on the ice at the end?

And NO, I'm not just talking about post goalie-pull.

Brodin is now part of the 3rd paring defensive lineup. He's a small, soft defenseman and this series has exposed that issue.

He will be, as he should be, exposed to the expansion draft.

Stick a fork in this Wild team. this series is over.

Time to bring up Tuch!

Jbcraig1883

Mar 31, 2002
Virginia
Lots of passengers in today's game. Getting too old and watched too many Wild games to want to stay up late for game 4. No problem losing when Allen is the reason and guys are hustling/competing and dominating...but today was just brutal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad