Post-Game Talk: WCQF- Game 3 Whales @ Predators 4/26 6:30PM CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
They just wasted that powerplay by repeatedly trying to carry the puck in alone and stick handle it around multiple Canucks players.

wmupreds

Dec 15, 2022
By rule that's a defensible call but you shouldn't really be able to run a guy in the numbers and smash his head into the glass and get 2 regardless of "principal contact"

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
If it had been a bigger name it would have been 5 and a game. Sad to say, but if that hit is on a Josi or Hughes someone is getting tossed.

101st_fan

I taught Yoda
Oct 22, 2005
Near where sand and waves meet.
By rule that's a defensible call but you shouldn't really be able to run a guy in the numbers and smash his head into the glass and get 2 regardless of "principal contact"
Can't say if its a defensible call when they don't say what the infraction was. Was it a reviewed major for boarding? Check to the head? Elbowing? Gross Zebra Game Management (should be an infraction against officials)?

SouthNash

Oct 25, 2014
Why is the shot counter going down? It had 4 now 2

Or do I need to clean the specs?:cool:

wmupreds

Dec 15, 2022
Can't say if its a defensible call when they don't say what the infraction was. Was it a reviewed major for boarding? Check to the head? Elbowing? Gross Zebra Game Management (should be an infraction against officials)?
Well, the end result was a 2 minute boarding call. Bad communication aside I believe the final decision is defensible (though probably shouldn't be if player safety was taken seriously).

Reactions: SouthNash
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad