GDT: WCQF Game 3: LA Kings vs Edmonton Oilers @7:30pm PT | Series tied 1-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingsholygrail

We've made progress - Robitaille
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
As a Leafs fan, I'm flabbergasted by this game.

It's not actually allowed by the NHL to have this many power plays and 2 man advantages in a single game, right?

From what we've gathered over the last 8 years, when there is a discrepancy in power plays of 3, then the team with the deficit can't be penalized any longer until the deficit is nullified.

It's very confusing
It's California reffing. Oilers are getting screwed in this game.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
As a Leafs fan, I'm flabbergasted by this game.

It's not actually allowed by the NHL to have this many power plays and 2 man advantages in a single game, right?

From what we've gathered over the last 8 years, when there is a discrepancy in power plays of 3, then the team with the deficit can't be penalized any longer until the deficit is nullified.

It's very confusing
See the Avalanche game.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
old time hockey.gif

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Honestly Kane getting thrown out is absolutely ridiculous but I guess it's to settle the game down.

He didn't do anything wrong all game, had a great first 2 periods then got hit in the head and then 3 different Kings went after him after that.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Wondering if the Kings are somewhat regretting winning that last regular season game. Probably wouldn't have that much better of a chance against Dallas, but who knows.

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
Honestly Kane getting thrown out is absolutely ridiculous but I guess it's to settle the game down.

He didn't do anything wrong all game, had a great first 2 periods then got hit in the head and then 3 different Kings went after him after that.
True. They should have started long before that throwing out anyone who started a scrum after the play. The attackee should not be thrown out though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad