GDT: WCQF Game 3: Dallas Stars @ Vegas Golden Knights | 7:30PM PT |

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Me being lazy worked, I'm going to be lazy so the team doesn't have to be.

Alright Vegas if you are hitting one of these around, you want the lower number on the scorecard

SOFT-FEEL_Soft-White_5.jpg

If you are hitting one of these around, you want to have the bigger number.... bigger

61-+rdra0bL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Thank you for coming to my TED talk

GLgPQnObsAAQHqI

DALLAS STARS @ VEGAS GOLDEN KNIGHTS
WCQF GAME 3 | 27 April | 7:30PM
T-Mobile Arena | Las Vegas, NV

:vegas

VGK-F.jpg

VGK-D.jpg

VGK-G.jpg

:stars

DAL-F.jpg

DAL-D.jpg

DAL-G.jpg

Line up courtesy of dailyfaceoff.com and maybe completely different come puck drop.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
They make things harder on themselves, Dallas has been flying but Vegas keeps giving them more.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
If Karlsson isn't feeling great just hold him out a game or two because he's made some uncharacteristic bad decisions with the puck.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
The fact this game is tied is rediculous.... almost thought LT was going to have score himself as no one else seemed to be doing anything.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
They did not, they did not infact turn up for OT... except LT.

Whenever Stephenson is on the ice I feel his only mindset is to make sure absolutely nothing happens while he's out there. I don't know if I've ever seen a more timid, do absolutely nothing creative player that's held down a spot in a top six for so long.

He nullifies any offensive zone opportunity with the most boring, predictable, non-threatening passes every time. It's like he wants the puck off his stick, "here, you do something with it. I can't bear the responsibility." If he's with two way better linemates, like Hertl and Stone the first two games, it gets mitigated because everyone else on the ice can bail him out from having to do anything remotely dangerous to the opposition.

VivaLasVegas

Sponsor
Jun 21, 2021
Lost Wages, Nevada
IMHO, going into this game, I thought that Cassidy would probably want to lose either this or the next game at home for two reasons:

(1) The Avs-Jets series portends to be a long one, and he doesn't want the team on ice for a long period until it is over; and

(2) He probably welcomes a longer series as an opportunity to better work Hertl, Hanifin and Manta into the system and for Mark Stone to get his legs back under him.

Not to take anything away from Dallas who played their hearts out, but recalling that Vegas basically threw the two games last years against the Stars just to keep Florida on ice (and it worked).

Somewhat obviously, this season there are some pretty significant issues that remain to be solved and a longer series can help with that. Yes, it is playing with fire, but when have the Knights ever done anything but?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad