GDT: WCQF: Game 2: Vegas Golden Knights (WC2) @ Dallas Stars (C1) | 6:30PM | Hi again.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Me being lazy worked, I'm going to be lazy so the team doesn't have to be.

Alright Vegas if you are hitting one of these around, you want the lower number on the scorecard

SOFT-FEEL_Soft-White_5.jpg

If you are hitting one of these around, you want to have the bigger number.... bigger

61-+rdra0bL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Thank you for coming to my TED talk

Whose playing?

:vegas

Some guys

:stars

Some different guys.​

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Still think I'd rather Doro slipping back beside Wild Bill.

I think they are going for the biggest lineup they can muster, but if they did put Dorofeyev back in I'd rather they drop Mantha than Howden on that line.

Mantha hasn't looked good with anyone really. Maybe drop out Kolesar and put Mantha on the fourth line with Roy and Carrier as a big, energy line with some skill that you still aren't relying on big offense from. They won't, but that might be the best place for him.

Howden and Karlsson are both natural centers with good defensive play and I like them being together to try to keep that line as an honest workmanlike line that is less likely to get caught out by too many rush chances.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Whitecloud has not been good this year.

Hague gets a hard time in some online quarters but Whitecloud has been worse and the coaching staff thinks so as well as he's been healthy scratched over Hague multiple times this year.

Reactions: The Duck Knight

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Lulling Dallas into a false sense of security..... or should it be loling :laugh:
As long as Vegas keeps it up with their defensive play, Thompson should be fine.

But even with all his great saves, he still seemed a little shaky. He did seem to be unable to catch a puck. Maybe it is just me though.

I am not as confident about our goaltending as i was last season.

Reactions: hangman005

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
As long as Vegas keeps it up with their defensive play, Thompson should be fine.

But even with all his great saves, he still seemed a little shaky. He did seem to be unable to catch a puck. Maybe it is just me though.

I am not as confident about our goaltending as i was last season.
Nah I definitely noticed difficulty catching and holding the puck, Still makes me nervous but if he could get a hang on that, I'd feel more confident. Do wonder how much is nerves and of it's something else entirely.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad