GDT: WCQF - Game 2 - Vancouver Canucks vs. Nashville Predators, 10pm ET, ESPN2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raistlin

Aug 25, 2006
A cannot believe after 2 periods they got 12 shots. Just freakin blast the point shots into the blocking players. Eventually you'll cut them all down.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Three On Zero

Deranged Oreo Dolphin Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
A cannot believe after 2 periods they got 12 shots. Just freakin blast the point shots into the blocking players. Eventually you'll cut them all down.
Nashville playing a bold game, they keep blocking 30+ shots a game and they risk injuries.

Three On Zero

Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Zadorov EP and Hronek should be the ones blasting it on goal, if they want to block it like they have been, good luck with that.
They look a bit mentally frustrated, instead of going for the net they are trying for re-directed tip shots due to Nashville clogging the lanes. I do agree they should just start hammering pucks down the middle

Bowski

I don't order fries with my club sandwich.
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2004
Kitchener
LOL @ Casey DeSpaz.
1713931885795.png

dasmith.png

Somewhere, a sad Hextall/Petry/DeSmith supporter is reconsidering what garbage pile he put all of his trust in.

Three On Zero

Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Really hope DeSmith can get his sh*t together (enough) to get you through until Demko comes back.
Unlikely, he’s going up against Saros at the other end with a top notch defensive system. DeSmith would be fine against a team like Edmonton that tries to play offensively and makes a ton a mistakes. Nashville is too defensively sound

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
Holy cow did both teams decide to adopt the Islander strategy? My god the shots are low.
2nd game in a row. Worst series so far. Other teams are out there putting up more shots and scoring chances per period than either of these teams are per game.

You'd think Nashville would be motivated with Demko out but they're still trying to 0 event their way to another win, even after it cost them game 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad