GDT: WCQF - Game 2 - Vancouver Canucks vs. Nashville Predators, 10pm ET, ESPN2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Three On Zero

Deranged Oreo Dolphin Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Rather unfortunate news about Demko, this is going to bring with it a giant “what if” fan base if Vancouver now loses to Nashville

Reactions: Summer Rose

bringbacktheskate604

Jul 20, 2022
Ouch, not good news about Demko. My dream remains of a round 2 matchup .. Oil vs Nucks and I want both teams 100% healthy. Hope Demko heals up and CDS holds up!

Now it's CDS vs Saros - edge Preds!
All depends on if it's current Sarros or two years ago Sarros.

Sigh, I really think oilers, Nucks still happens but I just want like you to see both teams 100% healthy.

But let's be honest, if Demko is hurt enough to be not playing, it's likely serious.

Three On Zero

Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
All depends on if it's current Sarros or two years ago Sarros.

Sigh, I really think oilers, Nucks still happens but I just want like you to see both teams 100% healthy.

But let's be honest, if Demko is hurt enough to be not playing, it's likely serious.
Depends, it’s also game 2 of round one. Demko could just be held out due to being up a game. His health is more important down the stretch, I would personally be more concerned if he wasn’t still practicing.

Do or die scenario, I bet he is still playing

MarkusNaslund19

Dec 28, 2005
Preds tend to make backups look like Hasek, it's a running joke on our boards for a reason.

We are gonna get our butts kicked.
This is likely confirmation bias.

Fans of every team think this about their team because it stands out so much when it happens and if you beat a backup goalie it's 'eh, just a backup'.

Similar thing with how everyone thinks their teams gives up goals to rookies scoring their first, to random D getting their first goal in 70 games, and to former players. Because it's noteworthy so it sticks out in our minds, and we don't know the numbers for other teams so we have no comparison to anchor it to.

Three On Zero

Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Just perfect. What a great time to get injured. Well there goes our playoff run if Demko is out. d
After the season they had, this is kind of poetic. Roster will look completely different again next season. A deep run was needed for a few of these guys to re-sign in friendly contracts

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
This is likely confirmation bias.

Fans of every team think this about their team because it stands out so much when it happens and if you beat a backup goalie it's 'eh, just a backup'.

Similar thing with how everyone thinks their teams gives up goals to rookies scoring their first, to random D getting their first goal in 70 games, and to former players. Because it's noteworthy so it sticks out in our minds, and we don't know the numbers for other teams so we have no comparison to anchor it to.
I mean the only thing most Preds fans would fear more is a rookie starting his first game. I mean we are the team Scott Darling came in and shut us down several years ago against Chicago :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad