WCQF Game 1 | Wild vs Jets | 7PM ET | CNBC,SN,TVAS2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merya

Jokerit & Finland; anti-theist
Sep 23, 2008
Helsinki
I can't get my head around the idea of Joe Morrow scoring a significant goal in NHL playoffs. >_<

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
I was waiting for Dumba to turn that over, really surprised

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida
As an Avs fan, this Central Division feels rather bleak when you have teams like the Preds and Jets haha.

TheBradyBunch

Dec 17, 2008
Hard to believe Dubynk couldn't secure a job with the Oilers

He did secure a job with the Oilers and that's what almost ruined him lol. If he wasn't backed up by the 5-headed monster of Scrivens-Bryzgalov-Labarbera-Fasth-Bachman, maybe he would have worked out there.

He had some great moments with the Oilers but ~150 starts in the darkest days of that organization temporarily broke him (understandably).

Zybalto

Dec 28, 2012
Eh, it's a goal he should probably save even with the tip. That said, the Wild are not losing in any way because of Dubnyk imo

If he saved that, it would have been his greatest save of the game.

A crazy hard shot that is forcing you to open your five hole that changes direction right back into the gap? Would take ludicrous reflexes to get it back closed in time. Bad luck more than anything.

Duodenum

Jul 7, 2008
East Vancouver
The Jets are a fun team to watch.
Ehlers with his electric skating
Laine with his pinpoint shooting
Two elite playmakers in Wheeler and Scheifele.
A super rookie in Connor
Big, bone crunching dmen like Byfuglien.

Canada's best chance at a cup since the Canucks in 2011.

Reactions: MNwild24

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
I can't get my head around the idea of Joe Morrow scoring a significant goal in NHL playoffs. >_<
Tanner Glass sniped one backhand top shelf on Carey Price to score the first goal of the playoffs last year. If that can happen anything can

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
All those words from Galley and he still got it wrong. Maurice wanted the faceoff outside because the Wild defenseman came into the scrum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad