GDT: WCQF Game 1: St. Louis Blues @ Minnesota Wild. 8:30 PM CDT - 4:30 AM Suomi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB

It is playoff time guys!!!!!! Tonite your Minnesota Wild open up the Playoffs at home against the St. Louis Blues in what is sure to be a heated and physical series.

The Blues:

Schwartz-Barbashev-Tarasenko
Paajarvi-Berglund-Perron
Sobotka-Lehtera-Steen
Upshall-Brodziak-Reaves

Bourmeestewr//Pietrangelo
Edmundson//Parayko
Gunnarsson//Smchaltz

Jake Allen

Your Minnesota Wild:

t4JPXiJ.png

SnUoA1s.png

kN39wPa.png

3ghfwBU.png

JhdaccO.png

wVokGXm.png

MXrej4P.png

5sEvLX4.png

u9shdan.png

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
So, about four hours ago, my laptop decided that it did not want to be a thing anymore. I had what I thought was a pretty funny Power Rangers theme for this, but hope I salvaged it okay.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Wild need to come out strong and play a full 60 mins (possibly more if OT). Get to Allen early and he has a history of collapsing in the postseason.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
So, about four hours ago, my laptop decided that it did not want to be a thing anymore. I had what I thought was a pretty funny Power Rangers theme for this, but hope I salvaged it okay.

Pretty good, but maybe you should sign up for another thread to follow on your original idea later as well? ;)

Feel free to post it on the playoff board btw.

Last edited:

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
Just bought tickets! Let's go!!!

I think scoring first in game 1 at home is a huge boost. Let's get off to a fast start.

BSabres

Sep 24, 2013
Sabres fan here. Obviously were out of the playoffs and I've taken Minny to win the cup in several playoff pools. Room on your bandwagon for one more?

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
Just bought tickets! Let's go!!!

I think scoring first in game 1 at home is a huge boost. Let's get off to a fast start.

Nice! What section? I'm in 221!

Sabres fan here. Obviously were out of the playoffs and I've taken Minny to win the cup in several playoff pools. Room on your bandwagon for one more?

Welcome, comrade! Together we can defeat the blue menace!

BSabres

Sep 24, 2013
No way the Blues have the depth to keep up in this series. Need Dubnyk to play like regular season Dubnyk. Don't love his playoff numbers but he's a better goaltender than Jake Allen. Getter done!!

123TripleDoge

Nov 24, 2014
Lets hope we can get the "lets go wild" chant going without the PA system having to start it XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad