GDT: [WCQF GAME 1] | Edmonton Oilers vs San Jose Sharks | 4.12.17 | 8:00PM | SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

t0nedeff

Jun 29, 2010
Peel about to call a poke check a slash read away against the Oilers cause he is the worst ref in this league.

The Batman

Registered Superhero
Sep 30, 2014
Batcave
I wasn't paying too much attention to the announcers but weren't they talking about Maroon not playing on the first line maybe later in the game or something and how he has been skipping practices? I think he's playing injured or something as he missed the last regular season game too. Man we need him playing 100% he's a big part of the team but Lucic stepping up helps a ton.

AHAHAHAHAH PLAYOFFS BABY!!!!!

ResilientBeast

Proud Member of the TTSAOA
Jul 1, 2012
Edmonton
I wasn't paying too much attention to the announcers but weren't they talking about Maroon not playing on the first line maybe later in the game or something and how he has been skipping practices? I think he's playing injured or something as he missed the last regular season game too. Man we need him playing 100% he's a big part of the team but Lucic stepping up helps a ton.

The Sharks can't even contain either McDavid or Drasaitl :laugh:

Tom Collins

Aug 26, 2013

I think that crosscheck to the kidneys did some damage a while back. Anaheim, I think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad