GDT: WCQF G3 | Winnipeg Jets @ Colorado Avalanche | 8pm MT | TNT/Max

Bill Peckerskull

Fargin' Icehole
Feb 19, 2003
Castle Rock, CO
Out best players have to win us this game, not Georgiev.
They don't need Georgiev to lose the game either. Right now, that shit goal is why they are losing, and why the momentum completely swung in that period.

Avs need Mack, Makar, and Mikko to show up in the 3rd, but they can't have George letting in another stinker.

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
It's a bit late for that

Rantanen should stop playing like a 800k AHLer though. That's fixable.
Moose continuing his horrid play in the playoffs was not something I was expecting. Unless he suffered some sort on injury early in the season, I don't know how you pay that man the big bucks.

Reactions: The Moops

NOTENOUGHRYJOTHINGS

Oct 23, 2022
Bednar doesn’t know how to adjust. Dude is kind of a stupid prick tbh
Going to the net isn't something only scotty bowman can get the guys to do.

The players know what they need to do vs a good defensive team like the Jets. Score some ugly ones.

Gruyeriev

Shut your five hole
Apr 14, 2021
I’ve been drinking the DAB all night but I think it’s time to switch to Bourbon. Who’s with me?
IMG_6163.jpeg

Reactions: NOTENOUGHRYJOTHINGS

Bill Peckerskull

Fargin' Icehole
Feb 19, 2003
Castle Rock, CO
Not even the second goal was that great Fourgiev is the worst goalie at making saves through the screen I’ve seen in my life.
He never saw that shot. The view they had of the shot from the opposite end of the ice showed he had Vilardi and Manson both screening him. He never saw the pass to Morrissey, nor the shot. Didn't even react until the puck was already in the net.

NMAvsman

Jan 28, 2007
They don't need Georgiev to lose the game either. Right now, that shit goal is why they are losing, and why the momentum completely swung in that period.

Avs need Mack, Makar, and Mikko to show up in the 3rd, but they can't have George letting in another stinker.
I get it and agree that was an awful goal….but honestly if we are that mentally soft as a team we aren’t gonna make it it far anyway. They have played with Georgie all year. They know he gives up some bad goals…but the first line HAS to hunt….especially mikko.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad