GDT: WCQF G3 | Winnipeg Jets @ Colorado Avalanche | 10pm ET | TNT/Max

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011
There were stuff not called both ways.

The difference is the Avs are an experienced playoff team, they know what you can get away with and what you can’t. Bednar also preaches playing a clean game after they’re up on penalties.

And getting outplayed generally results taking more penalties because players can’t keep up.

Oh for sure the Avs are full value for their series lead, it just feels like it's the Jets fighting a lot of different factors here. There was nothing about being outplayed that caused the Appleton trip or the Vilardi high stick or the delay of game. And if the Jets PK was anywhere near competent it wouldn't be a big issue, and even if those calls against the Avs were made, the Jets PP isn't going to do any damage.

El Travo

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?
Aug 11, 2015
Hopefully that's just stitches, f***ing brutal

I had a coworker slice his hand open with a reciprocating saw slipping. Doctor said it was the like a surgical cut and he managed to avoid everything important. He was still out of commission for a few months. Hopefully Dillon didn't hit anything important like a tendon.

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
I had a coworker slice his hand open with a reciprocating saw slipping. Doctor said it was the like a surgical cut and he missed anything important. He was still out of commission for a few months. Hopefully Dillon didn't hit anything important like a tendon.
The good thing is, that with cut likes these, modern medicen can usually fix even pretty extreme stuff. This is on the light side, when you think about some other occupational injuries.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Avs2022

Jan 4, 2011
what i saw tonight was absolute garbage. the avalanche run interference plays all over the ice. they hit players who don't have the puck, and constantly take cheap shots. for them, the refs look the other way. the jets did not get the same consideration. this is

Shit like that happens when you start a big chaotic melee, which was what Dillon was out there to do
100%. He started going after people. Saying that. No one should get an injury like that. But had they just gone to the locker room nothing would have happened. Jets were trying to much it up the last 20 seconds.

El Travo

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?
Aug 11, 2015
The good thing is, that with cut likes these, modern medicen can usually fix even pretty extreme stuff. This is on the light side, when you think about some other occupational injuries.

Yeah, my coworker had a slice from the base of his thumb pretty well right back to the wrist. The skin peeled back on both sides and you could see all the veins and muscles once they cleaned it up. It was gnarly. Something you'd see in a graphic first-aid book. Cleanest cut you could have asked for, and the only lasting effect from it is a wicked scar.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Hellebuyck is playing great, not sure why all the analysts are whining about him letting 15 goals. The problem for the Jets is this hunger I have seen from the Avs is very reminiscent of their 2022 Cup run.

I really hope Dillon is okay, that looked nasty and totally incidental.

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles
Depends what is cut, on the inside. I wouldnt expect him back in the lineup this series anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad