GDT: WCQF G3 | Winnipeg Jets @ Colorado Avalanche | 10pm ET | TNT/Max

Status
Not open for further replies.

OilWagon

Jul 20, 2019
Edmonton
Or i agree that the is one of the best when it comes to the regular season, but i have seen enough of him in the playoffs (2 series against the Knights) to realize that maybe he is just not capable of being the type of goalie that can win your team a cup.
No Goalie in the league is winning a cup on their own, it just doesn't work like that.

Reactions: Summer Rose

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
Winnipeg has just completely unraveled. Series will only be 2-1, but Winnipeg's defensive effort is putrid and Hellebuyck looks replacement level. Don't think that's changing in two games.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Jets are not imploding. Avs are just f***ing good. They will destroy the west and win the cup. They are too fast.

Also powerplay merchants.

Lets hold the phone here. I remember the same thing being said about the Oilers last season.

I still don't trust Geogiev.

yeaher

May 3, 2019
Avs are heating up, perfect time to start getting hot after a poor finish but I don't think they care since they won the cup two years ago. 16 goals in 3 games v Winnipeg

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
Avs are heating up, perfect time to start getting hot after a poor finish but I don't think they care since they won the cup two years ago. 16 goals in 3 games v Winnipeg

I want to know what the hell was wrong with them last year. They lose to a team who did not even sniff the playoffs this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad