GDT: WCQF | G3 | “Welcome to Holloway” | Oilers @ Kings | 4.26.24 | 8:30PM | Staples Center | SN/CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
and then there's me, the dummy, thinking that they should have handed the Kings the puck on the delayed call to get the full 2 minutes before the intermission. We had some good looks on that 6 on 5 too

NotAVacuumSalesman

The Guide And Record Book™
Jun 19, 2017
Another one
giphy.gif

SupremeTeam16

5-14-6-1
May 31, 2013
Baker’s Bay
Terrible year to have money and urgent need for a Cup carrying goaltender. I wanted Ullmark the year before but timing was off and not sure he would play out West anyway. They needed to sign a veteran and entering window phase it wasn't going to be a gamble. Poorly read Campbell and it has been a grossly costly mistake.
Yeah I wanted Ullmark year before and I would of preferred Husso or Kuemper to Campbell but I don’t think either was a realistic option without it costing more AAV then Campbell. Which is why I would of rathered a couple cheap gambles + Skinner in the mix. Buck shot approach which isn’t ideal in the situation they were in but in that case my opinion is if you don’t have a sure fire option then increase your shots. Vegas made that strategy work by team D’ing up and making it easier for average guys to flourish, Boston same thing.

Reactions: Lay Z Boy GM
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad